KotoYama

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Often MV script calls simply won't work in MZ.
For example:

$gameScreen.showPicture(26, "gauge_full", 1, 111, 111, 100, 100, 255, 0)

Doesn't do anything. Any ideas?

UPD Issue solved itself after installing FOSSIL plugin

Last edited:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
the script calls should work if used correctly.
so if you want help with a script call not working, you should give context for us to check where you might have made a mistake in using it...

or in other words, at minimum we need a screenshot of the event where you're using the script call, together with a description of what you expect it to do and what it really does.
Because it could be either your expectation of what it should do or the execution of the data that could have gone wrong.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hi everyone! Enjoying this nice long weekend. How are you all doing? :)
I just successfully tested having events check if specific actors are in a particular party slot and then changing image to match. This will let me make scenes take into account who is in the party at the time and arrange them accordingly - this is important since I'll have extra actors beyond current party. The script used is the same from MV and is compatible with my current core plugin setup in MZ. Thank goodness.
That awkward moment when you're talking about thinking about writing a limited shop stock plugin for MZ and then find out you already wrote one...last May. My memory is so bad.
When I open my project and I'm like, hell yeah.
Some drawings I made in Lapis, one day I intend to involve them in some RPG Maker project.
* maybe two wall frames
*or some sprite flower tiara, or maybe it inspires someone to do something.
bdd19b62e539d17b3b00cc3d63034f7d.jpg

fcca5c8471b34483da8e032cfe579275.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
L4TNG