leoroura

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello! It's me again :p I've made a roulette thread yesterday but i came out with a much simpler solution, yet now i find myself in trouble again >.<
You see... I want to show a picture that looks like a board. On top of that picture, i want to show another picture (PNG) that is a light. The problem is, when i show the board, i put a wait of 60 frames, and then ask the event to show the light png on top of the board. The light indeed appears, but the board dissappears D: Then i figured out RPGMAKER may not have a picture layer system. Is that so? Is there a problem with my rpgmaker? Are there any plugins/scripts/mechanics to solve this issue?
Thank you for reading!

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Are you using the same picture ID for both pictures?

leoroura

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm so stupid for not knowing something so basic like this lol. Thank you, that's what i needed :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Why you do this? Now I have to buy the new RPG Maker xD
I've always dreaded planning for my games so I just didn't plan at all. That... didn't work out after all. :kaosigh:
Turns out it can be kind of fun if you keep the scope small and don't take it way too seriously.
well... for the first time in months... I feel like my game is headed towards something again. I finally have it where I won't be drawing battle assets for the rest of the year...
What I would give to actually get some feedback on my game...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sayb