leoroura

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello! It's me again :p I've made a roulette thread yesterday but i came out with a much simpler solution, yet now i find myself in trouble again >.<
You see... I want to show a picture that looks like a board. On top of that picture, i want to show another picture (PNG) that is a light. The problem is, when i show the board, i put a wait of 60 frames, and then ask the event to show the light png on top of the board. The light indeed appears, but the board dissappears D: Then i figured out RPGMAKER may not have a picture layer system. Is that so? Is there a problem with my rpgmaker? Are there any plugins/scripts/mechanics to solve this issue?
Thank you for reading!

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Are you using the same picture ID for both pictures?

leoroura

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm so stupid for not knowing something so basic like this lol. Thank you, that's what i needed :p

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I find great satisfaction in smiting spambots. I'm not really sure why.
I finally added my newly updated demo back to the website! It only took like 4 weeks of work...
Where is the "world-weary sigh" comment response when you need it? I need that one more than anything, but the closest we have is "wow" or "angry".
My apologies if it's out-of-place for my goyim-lookin' ass to be the one to say it, but the mythology of "Golems" is that they were created by Rabbis to protect Jewish villages from Anti-semetic attacks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sianar