leoroura

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello! It's me again :p I've made a roulette thread yesterday but i came out with a much simpler solution, yet now i find myself in trouble again >.<
You see... I want to show a picture that looks like a board. On top of that picture, i want to show another picture (PNG) that is a light. The problem is, when i show the board, i put a wait of 60 frames, and then ask the event to show the light png on top of the board. The light indeed appears, but the board dissappears D: Then i figured out RPGMAKER may not have a picture layer system. Is that so? Is there a problem with my rpgmaker? Are there any plugins/scripts/mechanics to solve this issue?
Thank you for reading!

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Are you using the same picture ID for both pictures?

leoroura

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm so stupid for not knowing something so basic like this lol. Thank you, that's what i needed :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

The universe does not want me to do another letsplay it seems... I keep bumping into problem after problem... Oh well. Still have several days to sort them out.
I now have something new to learn. Lesson suggestions?
Finally with a new PC! Now I can do nice things both coding and gaming
nvidia release the IA paint to lsd landscape simulator
i just try , it very fun
"If the lion knew her own strength, hard were it for anyone to rule her". This would be my custom title if I had enough spaces for it. Coming off of personal pain, I'm glad I found the original quote I've tweaked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iabtr