Show of Magic?

junebearrs

CalignosityStudios
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello all! First-time dev here, and I'm a little bit stuck here. Currently producing one of five chapters for a Dating Sim/VN in MV, I've been wanting to show off the main witch's abilities somehow! But I'm not quite sure, I don't think I want a battle-type system in this project, though; Because I've stripped literally any remnants of a battle system from my project. The boy's abilities are mostly dark based, (very dangerous too) so rather than showing static images, I was thinking maybe Mini-Game format?

HumanNinjaToo

The Cheerful Pessimist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What about using the magic to 'play tricks' or harm other characters in the story? For example, setting something on fire so that it seems to spontaneously combust, or taking away a rival's ability to speak for a short time, etc.

junebearrs

CalignosityStudios
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What about using the magic to 'play tricks' or harm other characters in the story? For example, setting something on fire so that it seems to spontaneously combust, or taking away a rival's ability to speak for a short time, etc.
Oh yeah, I can certainly see that going on. The way the school is set up, everyone has their own thing (like the night students take only night classes), so I could see that being a cool thing to implement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Just found out there is an about me page. I updated it and happy the way its looking!
Ladies and Gentlemen, I can't act like things will be ok anymore. It needs to be said: We have a Pandemic...
Release version of Pillow Hero is out on windows now! --> https://bit.ly/2USHKLv
Stream will be live shortly! Feeling like doing some Minecraft instead of DK64 since it has been a bit! Feel free to drop by!
I have a situaaaaaaaation!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kito_SK