Neo Soul Gamer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Is it possible to make this compatible with Yanfly's new "In-Battle Status" plugin?

ICF-Soft

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The plugin I wanted to make is released so I have some code to use if you want to give support for it:

To check plugin: (Imported.ICFSoft_MainUtility && Imported.ICFSoft_ParamCore && ICF.ParamCore.Version == 101)

Array with all n/pparams an item changes: Item.nparamTypes() Item.pparamTypes()

Check n/pparam for a battler: BattlerBase.NParam(i) BattlerBase.PParam(i)

Array of names given for n/pparams: ICF.Param.NParamsFullName ICF.Param.PParamsFullName

Tell me if you like it and if there are usefull.

Greetings.

kovak

Silverguard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT - EN
Primarily Uses
RMMV
After a long time i was able to update my project...and almost give up on updating.
Anyway, i got this error, and i'm not sure why.

I've chosen to display the following parameters: 0 1 2 3 5 cnt and the Counter Rate text does not appear but the percent value does.

The Parameters in the status menu are different from the ones on the Equip Menu for me :/

rpg_managers.js:1756 TypeError: Cannot read property '20' of undefined
    at Game_Actor.paramBase (rpg_objects.js:3832)
    at Game_Actor.paramBase (YEP_CoreEngine.js:1166)
    at Game_Actor.paramBase (YEP_X_Subclass.js:745)
    at Game_Actor.Game_BattlerBase.param (rpg_objects.js:2441)
    at Game_Actor.Game_BattlerBase.param (DreamX_ShowParam.js:313)
    at Window_StatCompare.drawParamDifference (YEP_EquipCore.js:849)
    at Window_StatCompare.drawParamDifference (VE_DualWield.js:1378)
    at Window_StatCompare.drawItem (YEP_EquipCore.js:804)
    at Window_StatCompare.refresh (DreamX_ShowParam.js:710)
    at Window_StatCompare.setTempActor (YEP_EquipCore.js:794)

Last edited by a moderator:

desukarhu

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Yes, I'll do it.
Hey,

I found a bug with the percentage parameter displays. They don't get rounded properly, like shown in the screenshot. I'm not using any scripts to add parameters, just the normal equipment traits. I tried adding Math.round() all over the code but couldn't figure out where to put it.

Edit: looks like it only happens with odd numbers.

roundingerror.jpg

Neo Soul Gamer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Confirmed that bug. I also get "NaN%" display in some cases as well. 

DreamX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I was told that the NaN% can/is caused by placing Quasi params underneath this plugin. Needs to be above this plugin, since my plugin references it and but not vice versa.

v.04:

Fixes displaying too many decimal places, now displays at most a few.

Might tweak that a bit based on feedback.

@kovak I havent got that error, if you could use this to make a demo showing the error and update it to 1.3.1 and upload it to dropbox.com, that would speed up fixing it

DreamX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
v.04a:

Compatibility with YEP In Battle Status, adds parameter for parameters. @Neo Soul Gamer

Neo Soul Gamer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@DreamX

Awesome! Thanks for the heads-up! Everything works fine except for one thing. When viewing the params inside the In-Battle Status window, the S-Params and X-Params don't show as a percentage. The other menus are fine though. 

DreamX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@DreamX

Awesome! Thanks for the heads-up! Everything works fine except for one thing. When viewing the params inside the In-Battle Status window, the S-Params and X-Params don't show as a percentage. The other menus are fine though. 
Thanks for the catch, should be fixed in the version I just uploaded.

CursedEmbrace

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm glad I found this plugin (after hours of searching!). Really looking forward to some of the planned functionality:

Future Updates

2. Be able to show only parameters that are effected by the equipment (optional)

^ That'll be great, as I'm finding you can only display about 11 stats in the stat window of  Yanfly's Equip Core script as is.

Also, just to try and help out, I think I may have found a bug. When looking to unequip / change a weapon that gives an xparam it seems like you can still encounter the 'too many decimals' problem. Screen shot here: http://imgur.com/a/B3H8v

The weird thing about the screen shot is that the stats that went funky were ones I had at +4% on the piece of equipment. The stat I set to +3% doesn't seem to be afflicted with toomanydecimalsitus. I'll confess I didn't test the extent of the issues beyond putting in 3 and 4% respectively, so no idea what other numbers this might, or might not happen with. I also perhaps think you might want to consider changing the stat change text for the % based xparams and sparams, so instead of -0.03 for the change in crit, it'd just say -3%, or something.

Keep up the awesome work.

Mojo907

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I like this somewhat, but wish it was more independent of Yanfly's Plugins (compatible of course, but not so much integrated), if it was more like the Item Book plugin I think I would enjoy it or have less conflict with other plugins (possibly including Yanfly's).

Moe_Lester13

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I seem to be getting the : Cannot read property '1' of undefined' error that others have had.
Happens whenever I enter the Item, Equip, Class and Status menus, but with Yanfly's respective Core Plugin off it does not occur.
Error.png
Error 2.png

As you can see I'm not trying to do anything tricky, but just remove the Defense and M.Def stats.

Regards,
Will

desukarhu

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I was told that the NaN% can/is caused by placing Quasi params underneath this plugin. Needs to be above this plugin, since my plugin references it and but not vice versa.

v.04:

Fixes displaying too many decimal places, now displays at most a few.

Might tweak that a bit based on feedback.

@kovak I havent got that error, if you could use this to make a demo showing the error and update it to 1.3.1 and upload it to dropbox.com, that would speed up fixing it
Hey, noticed that the parameter compare is still showing too many decimals for ex-parameters when equipping a new item. Attached a screenshot to show the problem.

edit: I also found out that even the new parameter value of the item displays too many decimals in some cases. Uploaded a second screenshot.

I'm using Yanfly Extra Parameter Formulas plugin to calculate these values.

edit2: It also seems like Yanfly Shop Core doesn't show Quasi parameters when using this plugin.

Attachments

Last edited:

RK DracoRoy

Fire Emblem RPG Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@DreamX

I want to hide the stat MP, so it doesn't show on Equip Core and Aftermath, but it doesn't work for some reason. It's still showing MP on Equip Core and Victory Aftermath. I got rid of "1" on the parameters, but it still shows MP when I'm testing a battle.

I have your plug-in beneath all of Yanfly's plug-ins, in case you need to look at the plug-in order.

--------------------------------------------
Edit:
Never mind, it turns out it was because I saved it from your web link in the first post. I had to get on GitHub to download the plug-in for it to actually hide the MP params.

Unfortunately, it doesn't hide the MP bar off of the status menu as it will show it along with the HP bar.

Attachments

Last edited:

Lord Balen

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Could you possibly make this display Special Parameters as well?

I've designed a stat system that would benefit from showing physical and magical damage rate on the General status menu.

chillsta

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi hi,
i seem to be unable to figure out how to display the names of parameters. It does show the correct value, but not the name.
This happens with custom params from either Quasi or ICF, when using yanfls status menu plugin.
Any help would be appreciated,
thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Onsen ---

Hero: Ahh,dipping in the hot spring is the best!
M.Knight: It fully recover our HP & MP, and remove all Bad Effect.
(F Side)
F.Mage: Hey,your Chest is Bigger than me!
F.Healer: Really,i'm not notice it.
F.Mage: That not fair,i will take your Bigger Chest for me!
F.Healer: No,stop it!
(M Side)
Hero & M.Knight: (Nosebleeding)
I just want to say that I hope everyone is having a good day! If not, have a basket of kittens to make your day a little better. :LZSproud:

Crazy idea: lawnmower/weed whackers as a weapon type.

Specifically the ones that are spinning axes on sticks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member