Pyrathas

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I am trying to show a picture at a select Coordinate for a menu.

So I used an autorun event, I set picture number to 1, origin is center, coordinates is 2,4. It goes to the upper left of the screen not to the coordinates. I even tried move picture, setting it to autorun, parrallel, but nothing changes! How can I fix it so the picture shows where I want it?

upload_2019-2-13_11-36-25.png

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
coordinates 2,4 are the upper left edge.

1) pictures use pixel coordinate, not tile coordinates, to allow better positions.
2) origin determines the point of the picture that is used for placement - it does not change the screen coordinates.

so for center placement, you should use the screen center coordinates for placement and have the picture origin set to center.
screen center coordinates for MV are 408,312 (at default screensize)

Pyrathas

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That worked. The X Y threw me off. I didn't think about the screen size.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Music is my life, getting noticed for it is the best compliment I can get. So thanks to those who expressed interest :)
character for fun, based on various friends input.

I've noticed that the website has changed a lot since I left in August last year...
One of my kitties after a long, tiring day of being adorable.
We have good wifi here now thanks to a guy who had the audacity to tell the Director "Sir, the wifi sucks. Make it faster and increase the bandwidth" in this arrogant tone. The Director is a complete sweetheart so he did just that. So you may see me around often now, being disturbing as usual.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ordan