liamx2000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi all , Simple question whats the easiest way to lock a picture on the screen because I have Gear Cog that I want to spin around in one place and I have managed to get it to rotate but when I move my character it follows them and I want it to stay where I left it in one place .

TheNewSon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Other
I've never tested that, but since you want to manipulate the image after fixing it to the screen, use Galenmereth's plugin, which is simpler than Hudell's (the latter is recommended for more elaborated parallax mapping).

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Can Elon crash Twitter faster? I want something as big to replace it so I can promote my game there. I also need to actually do promotion this time, heh.
Thinking of getting a mechanical keyboard, eventually! Would anyone be interested in a chill keycap-painting stream?
Walked through the rain to take pictures of an 50+ year old printing press for my students. Hope they will honor that effort xD
Can I promote my %75 OFF Creator Day Sale here, or it's against forum rules as well? :kaocry:
Tests for an alert system that spawns enemy reinforcements, as a stealth game should do :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IcarusCursed