darklugia1997

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
With the 1.3.0 update we can use images from subfolders, I was wondering how the script to show an image of a folder x looks like

Drakkonis

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Just add the folder name into the file path. If you know the folder, that is. Like when you use script to load a picture, it uses "img/pictures/" and the picture's name, followed by ".png". If it's in a folder, the image's name will include the folder. My test gave me a total picture name of "Subfolder 1/Actor1_1". Without the subfolder it would have just been "Actor1_1".

darklugia1997

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I understand, in my case it was:
$gameScreen.showPicture(62, "teste/hud1", 0, 1091, 667, 100, 100, 255, 0)
Folder/ImageName

Thanks Drakkonis :thumbsup-left:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Today was not a really productive day, but at least i got some bust sketches going <3
E7QXZHNXoAIkpG8
hmm in exploring MZ with FOSSIL... I see I'll probably need to stick with MV for now as none of the menu altering plugins I use work on MZ lol. and I don't have the money to dump into what I would need in some cases to update plugins to their MZ versions. Everytime I think of converting, 5 or more reasons popup on why I shouldn't.
Hmm... Game has 91 views, 25 downloads, 5 reviews and netted me 7 additional followers. Meanwhile the image I posted just yesterday on Imgur to showcase it has 45,197 views. Interesting, I think I have a new advertising idea. Also Twitter? The post got 16 retweets, 20 likes, and 1,683 views.... And a whole 3 hits to my game, completely valueless. I am glad I did this game jam, this information is quite valuable.
We're playing another Touch the Stars game jam entry, come join us! :D
Ok is telling someone that their drawing isnt good rude

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SLTY