Show you Oldest draw (from you first year of drawing)

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi guys here a thread for show the OLDEST draw you have..not your more beautifull I mean the  draw you was drawing in your first time! 

the one who make think : sh*t I was not drawing really great in this time !

here the oldest I can find in my old blog ! 

it was from 10 august 2010...so almost 6 years ago! 

(I don't found any scanned draw from 2008 :/)

2918237527_1.jpg

so you can see ..how rookie I was before : D 

so guys....why not showing you oldest draw : D !? 

Yui

Rond's Personal Grammar Nazi
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
this is from 2010, its the earliest I have on my photobucket but, yea none the less

[IMG]http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa415/Forever_Anko/jdkhfkjdhsfkjs.jpg[/IMG]

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
awww so much awesome art : D

@buki :

LOL PYSCHOTIC GIRL : D!

AND CAT X3

Last edited by a moderator:

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
lol seriously to see all these old draw made a nostalgic feeling but also a feeling of proudness..to see how we improved with all these years of effort...we can be proud of us : D !

KanaX

Just being a sleepy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Broken English.
Primarily Uses
N/A
Ok, wow Archeia, I knew I was supposed to expect amateurish work, but this could be easily be drawn by a 3 year old. -_-

Bukarett

Burning Dryad
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tree whisperer
Primarily Uses
@Kanax

Silly Kanax~ I don't know what kind of 3 year olds you know but damn they must be artistic geniuses if they draw like this! :D Especially the usage of these colors, thats some top notch color theory right over there.

[IMG]http://cdn2.mommyish.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/giphy33.gif[/IMG]

Susan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
No idea...
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I very well couldn't, and still can't, draw or colour as well as any of those drawings displayed here. Those 3-year-olds mentioned must be some kind of prodigies.

I would very much love to meet them. ^^

KanaX

Just being a sleepy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Broken English.
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Susieeee! I'm trying to badmouth Archeia to compensate for my own insecurities and lack of talent, don't spoil this for me :(

nio kasgami

VampCat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
actually these kind of draw as I can see is somewhat at 3 or 4 years of practice but with the level of coloring I will go with at least 5 years or practice I am currently at 7 years of practice  almost 8 

and this was the level I was two years ago aprox so I highly doubt a 3 years old kid can do that haha

Susan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
No idea...
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Kanax:

No need to feel insecure. With hard work, time, practice and patience, you can do pretty much anything as well. ^^

Don't give up if there's something you want to accomplish. ^^

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I only started drawing this year... I thought I'd never take up interest in art, but after a few hours I had this sketched out. I don't feel strongly positive or negative about it, but I've heard I'll stare daggers in my oldest art after I improve to where this is merely an embarrassment. Hahahha

[IMG]http://orig05.deviantart.net/d6e1/f/2015/115/8/8/the_new_god_of_time_by_demon_god_demigra-d8r0e6r.png[/IMG]

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm not positive when I drew this, but it's one of my oldest. I started sometime in middle school.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/9TRImav.jpg[/IMG][/
You had a stunning aptitude for drawing hair. Mine looks amateurish compared to yours. Hahahha Damn you, hair and clothes, sinful things.

Ms Littlefish

Dangerously Caffeinated
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks, Demon God. I'm not great at clothing either, at least not in realism. I think the hair in your portrait is wonderfully shaded though! So don't say amateur.

Alright, Nio wanted me to post this. It's music but he told me to do it. It's not my first year, but this was done during my second year of learning music theory and during my fourth year of playing string instruments. I started messing around with music when I was 14-15 and this was fully completed in 2006 when I was 16. 

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Guys, I made a trailer! And, I also launched the Steam page! If you would like to support the game, please Wishlist it :ahappy: ->
working on some tilesets _ノ乙(、ン、)_

CIBl8xT.png

Oq8WKHX.png
aww man, color hex code #C4C4C4 doesn't work for the tint value in this scene I need something darker, which stinks just because I liked that one it was my favorite plastic explosive three times...#696969 (nice) should work better (WHY IS MY BRAIN LIKE THIS)
Tell it to me straight, doc. If I've been trying to piece together a "shorter" game to learn stuff outside of game jams... am I just running away from my WIP? :v

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kip_