Showing Hime's battle command in the middle of battle

Discussion in 'Javascript/Plugin Support' started by dragoonwys, Dec 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dragoonwys

dragoonwys Freelance Illustrator Veteran

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hello, I'm trying to use Hime's Actor Battle Commands http://himeworks.com/2015/12/actor-battle-commands/

to make it show a new skill type (something like a list of High Damage skills) when an Actor's TP is at their max of 100, if it is below that number this entire skill option will not show.

My actor's TP is recorded in a variable with $gameActors.actor(2).tp

I managed to get it to work halfway. My current set up does hide the option when it's below 100 and show it when it is at 100. But this only happens when the battle starts, I had to exit the battle and start it again for it do show.

My problem right now is that this doesn't update through out the battle even if the actor has reached 100 in the middle of the fight, I'm not sure if this is doable?

I am also using Yanfly's battle core, Mog hunter's battle hud and commands. I have turned them all off and tested, but I got the same result so it's not these plugin's fault.

[​IMG]

I apologize if this is a newbie question, I never evented for in-battle events before so I might have overlooked on something obvious in this window. ^^a;;;

I really don't even know how to make the event shown in the Plugin's hidden command video, where the it plays out as (Character dialog> show new command> Player action> repeat ), so if someone can explain that to me too that would be great! I think I might understand how to work this more if I did. Thank you for looking at this!

2. mlogan

mlogan Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

3. dragoonwys

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Ah sorry about that! >.< I thought it was an event problem, thank you very much for moving it.

4. Tsukihime

Tsukihime Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Use the advanced note-tag

<battle command>
    symbol: "skill_type",
    ext: 3,
    isVisible: "a.tp == 100"
    </battle command>

This will make it so that skill type 3 (according to your database) will only appear when the actor's TP is equal to 100.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2016
    dragoonwys likes this.
  5. dragoonwys

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Ah, that works perfectly for me, thank you very much! >u< Requesting for thread to be closed.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2016
  6. Kes

Kes Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.