Frostorm

[]D[][]V[][]D aka "Staf00"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Does anyone know what was used to show the passives on the armor/weapons in this game?

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I think it is combined of Yanfly Attached Agreement and Auto Passive States.
item note tag
<Augment: type>
Add Passive State: X
</Augment: type>
state X note tag

Last edited:

Frostorm

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Damn, that wouldn't work for me then... I'm already using augments for something else. I typically add passives directly on the armor/weapon and not as an augment. I don't think Weapon Unleash was used for that specific feature, but if it was, then I'm screwed yet again due to it being incompatible w/ LTBS. I had to use a pseudo weapon unleash feature (thx Pharonix) to simulate Yanfly's weapon unleash plugin.

What about this? How did they get the icons for Yanfly's Status Menu?
1594263148633.png

I tried adding \i[x] but it didn't work.

xDRAGOONx

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Damn, that wouldn't work for me then... I'm already using augments for something else. I typically add passives directly on the armor/weapon and not as an augment. I don't think Weapon Unleash was used for that specific feature, but if it was, then I'm screwed yet again due to it being incompatible w/ LTBS. I had to use a pseudo weapon unleash feature (thx Pharonix) to simulate Yanfly's weapon unleash plugin.

What about this? How did they get the icons for Yanfly's Status Menu?
View attachment 150613

I tried adding \i[x] but it didn't work.
I know it sounds trite, but try it capitalized, \I[x]

EDIT: I just realized that it might actually done with a Victor Engine plugin, VE_Control Text: Use escape codes everywhere on windows, you'll also need VE_Basic Module.

Frostorm

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@xDRAGOONx Oh wow, thanks! That's super useful!

xDRAGOONx

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've actually been using this plugin combined with the ability to edit text in gimp to create some interesting text-based icons!

1594265626530.png

So, HP, MP, TP, LV, SP, CP and the •Z• are all icons made in GiMP

EDIT: Actually, those were my old icons, I've slightly modified them, as well as added a border to the character face images.
1594277644013.png

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

And back. Trying to work online with no internet for 1.5 days was...interesting. I felt like a character in a old Sierra game trying to find internet due to all the hoops I had to jump through just to get online for work.
grief... if MV didn't have certain plugins already, I think I'd upgrade to MZ. seeing like 10 MV plugins in 1 MZ one is hilariously convenient lol.
Have you already checkes out my mapping tutorial on the blog? I would love to hear your feedback and things you'd like to see in the future!

one of character for my upcoming game idk how to design o_O

Designing patches that can 'augmented' to clothing based armor. Such good fun. A bit time consuming due to the need to create image displays, but the patches are limited so it's not too tiring.
Note: lol, posting this made me find a couple mistakes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PhilKeepItReal