Showing various animations on an enemy...

AsuranFish

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I was wondering if there is a way to show various animations on an enemy in randomish intervals.

To give an example, I made a few animations of small explosions, sparks, and smoke.

What I would like is for these animations to be gradually start playing on certain mechanical enemies as their HP get lower. Maybe at 50% health, some sparks occasionally shoot from the enemy, but by the time it’s down to 5%, sparks are flying everywhere, the enemy is smoking, with certain components seemingly going haywire.

I’ve found a Yanfly plugin that allows one animation to play on the enemy using a visual state, but it seems to be limited to one animation.

Tiamat-86

old jrpg gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
make 2 animations that just layer the animation on the 2nd state instead of 1 animation per state. as HP gets lower use 2nd > 3rd state

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I managed to fix my car at last... :biggrin:

I'm proud of what I have achieved with my project. Don't mind with the Spanish, Ill add more languages.
Our garage has been so full since moving we haven't been able to get our car in. Storm night before last (no hail), storms forecast for last night & today. I convinced hubby we should clean out the garage and we managed to get it done and get the car in. Hail last night! Just in time!
Taller RTP Characters, Rewrite Dialogues w/ AI, & Simple Event AI & Shooting | RPG Maker News #37

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodeorodent