Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi all

I'm currently using YEP ATB plugin and I want to redesign the battle HUD. The problem is that I've got no idea how to grab a variable to represent the current ATB gauge's value or the charge value.

I think that the gauge graphics update per 'tick' rather than it holding a direct variable to represent where the gauge has got to, which I just don't know how to intercept.

If anyone can help at all it'd be greatly appreciated.

AdeptusUK

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Found the tick counter and assigned the total value to a variable, so mostly solved. Slight issue with the variable jittering just before it resets to zero, but can probably brute force that somehow.

Solved.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

rux
The most words I have ever written in an entire document is in my game's script, jeez i have a lot of characters that ramble on
Yes! I finally did something! This is a picture I drew of what I wish I looked like; I hope that you guys like it!
Finished that egg-sitting mini-game I mentioned here a couple weeks back. Now to fix the weather system so it doesn't rain indoors while you're playing it. >.> A simple fix in itself; leave it to me to take it as an excuse to completely revamp the time/weather/lighting system from scratch.
I'm really tempting to pre order cyberpunk 2077... should I do it or not :/ I really want to play the game but don't want to take a big hit to my saving because of it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DawnStar