ShowPictureOverride

OGK

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Have many calls to Show Picture in your existing projects' events, but now want to show different pictures depending on the value of a game variable? (e.g. Because a characters' physical appearance has changed?) Now you can.

Download here: (Save as ShowPictureOverride.js -- Filename Matters)
(Requires MV > 1.5)

License: Free for all commercial or non-commercial use, however your game must not contain themes that are pro-prohibition or anti-legalization.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Managed to find a way to hang a bed cover over my window. So no more being toasted alive in the afternoon!:kaoswt2:
So, uh, has anyone tried buying any resources from KokoroReflections? Because I've been looking for a 'buy' button on the site for like 10 minutes now and can't find one.
Any also thought it's too cringy to put the word "and you" in your credit as a special thanks?
Cause that's what I thought...
Everyone in the US right now: Please stay safe.
Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars RPG Maker music pack WIP. Symphony Celestia is a new series that focuses on symphonic and orchestrated music to tell a story. Each story will include compositions that make up that story from beginning to end. Themes include: Battles, adventures, character themes, etc. Below is a video preview to the first story.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flaminguex