Side Battle Posistions

MerlinCross

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Simple question though not sure just how to word it for a good google result.

Without plugins(As I'm sure there's one that does it), is there a way to alter the position of player characters in the Side Battle scenes? I always thought they stood a little too... slanted/forward? I would prefer something a bit closer to the old FF games where they're vertically lined up.

Anyway to do this? Probably in Script I would think

Solar_Flare

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Assuming you have the Steam version, you should have a dlc folder in the application directory. Open it, go to Kadokawa Plugins, and copy-paste SVActorPosition.js into your project. Then enable it in the Plugin Manager and set the position for each actor.

Assuming I understood your post correctly, and assuming you only want the default of 4 actors in battles, that should be all you need.

(There's probably a way to get this plugin without the Steam version too - if you bought RPGMaker from the website, check the downloads, it should be in one of them.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I have just restored the Pelican Town Community Center in Stardew Valley. Somehow I feel like I've completed a rite of passage as a gamer.
Just a heads-up that Slip into Ruby and Jump into Javascript might be a bit slow for now while I'm on the team porting the YEP plugins to VisuStella's MZ suite.
So I managed to build a teleport skill. You can see the progression in the development topic
https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/in-dev-multi-hit-target-selection.125049/

Here's how it looks:

But the real question is, can I pull off FF8?

I love these little slime battlers. Really wish I could find more animated ones :'(
The curse of retail: you get ideas, you want to make something with those ideas, but because you're always at friggin' work you can't actually do anything with them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gothsorrowsuffer