Side Battle Posistions

MerlinCross

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Simple question though not sure just how to word it for a good google result.

Without plugins(As I'm sure there's one that does it), is there a way to alter the position of player characters in the Side Battle scenes? I always thought they stood a little too... slanted/forward? I would prefer something a bit closer to the old FF games where they're vertically lined up.

Anyway to do this? Probably in Script I would think

Solar_Flare

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Assuming you have the Steam version, you should have a dlc folder in the application directory. Open it, go to Kadokawa Plugins, and copy-paste SVActorPosition.js into your project. Then enable it in the Plugin Manager and set the position for each actor.

Assuming I understood your post correctly, and assuming you only want the default of 4 actors in battles, that should be all you need.

(There's probably a way to get this plugin without the Steam version too - if you bought RPGMaker from the website, check the downloads, it should be in one of them.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Got inspired and started writing a simple tower defence battle system last night :o
Good news! I have located an amazing 3D website called SketchFab that has rotatable renderings of famous statues!
Picked up a physical copy of Megadimension Neptunia VII for the PS4 today. It's pretty good. I'm having a lot of fun with it.
The only upside of this remote semester was the plenty of funny photoshop material those facecams provided. Not that I would do that. Ever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr