Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Resource Type: Side view battlers

Maker Format: MV

Art Style: MV RTP - I'm open to variation if needed

Description: So I'm in need of 8 variations of a martial arts gi with a belt as a side view battler in rpg maker mv.
I've included an image of the gi's im needing, but to be specific, i'll need a sheet with:
white gi - white belt
white gi - yellow belt
white gi - green belt
white gi - blue belt
white gi - red belt
black gi - brown belt
black gi - black belt
white gi - black belt

Reference Images: So here is my sprite thus far with a walking sprite for each gi color/belt color that I need.
I've included an image of a martial arts gi just in case you're not familiar and the sprite doesn't do it for ya.
Lastly there is also the general side view battle model that I need the Gi's to fit.
1.png

image0.png
To be clear, I need the clothing to fit the model, but I need the clothing on it's own so I can put it in the generator with any of my current characters without hassle.
41hx3QLMDTL._SY450_.jpg
In case you aren't familiar with them, here is a martial arts Gi.

Attachments

• 41hx3QLMDTL._SY450_.jpg
    41hx3QLMDTL._SY450_.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 7

Latest Profile Posts

Redesigning characters after such a long time feels great. Makes me excited to work on an old game again.
Phone menu to replace main menu WIP:
It's been that long since I wrote a plugin, it took me 4 attempts to realize it's != rather than #. In a 40-line plugin, 20 of those lines being documentation!
Disk Check Plugin - Running on Linux:
RMMV-Game-Mint.png
workin on some graphics for my game. was originally planning on doing a cartoony style for the town but I might stick with this instead

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GTVenm