Side Scroller With Gun Script Req

JarvisTube

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello, 

So i am looking for a script similar to something like this game.  (Video) Here are the things i need,

Side Scroller

Actor can hold a gun

Npcs that also have weapons shooting.

And more are in this video, Thank you in advance. 

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Good luck getting someone to make something like that for you for free.

This belongs in the scripts/plugins requests section for whatever engine you're using.  Your profile says VX Ace, but there are a lot of people here who are using multiple engines so the profile isn't always accurate.  You can report your post and ask the mods to move it to the appropriate forum.

JarvisTube

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Do you know anyone who would code something like this for a price that isn't super high?

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you wanted to pay someone, you'd have to have the thread moved to Classifieds - Requests, but you need 30 posts in the forum before you can access that area.  It also depends on what you call "super high".

Have a search around - if you ARE using Ace, I think there might be a sidescroller script out there somewhere already (check the Master Script List pinned at the top of the RGSS3 Scripts forum - or it might be in the Script Requests forum).  It might not have everything you need, but it could be easier to add to an existing script than to create an entirely new one.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@JarvisTube Would you please answer the question about exactly which engine you are using so that I can be sure I move this to the correct forum.  Alternatively, if you are going to pay, then I will close this thread as it doesn't meet the requirements for a commercial request.

Whether you go for paid or try to get one made for free, I suggest you read this post, as it will help you in getting the script you want.

JarvisTube

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Yes, i am one of those people who use multiple engines, but for this project it is VX ACE.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I've moved this thread to RSSG3 Script Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Hisao Shou

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Side Scroller

- Arc Engine (realistic platformer system)

+ 

an realtime battle system.Like: Falcao Pearl ABS

or XAS Hero Edition 

(if you'll be able to use both of these, the whole work is almost done.)

Actor can hold a gun

Make your sprites like this, to hold guns + any ABS system

Npcs that also have weapons shooting.

One of those ABS systems

The rest of these are easy scripts which can be found on master list.

JarvisTube

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Oh cool that sounds great tnx!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Not easy to find DS resources, is it? I need to make a good compilation thread linking to all the artists that do DS...
Spent a whole evening planning Stats, Animations, Abilities of 24 different weapons.. Only to realize I was just Bloating the Game. In the end i decided to stick with only 6.
Haven’t gotten over a mentor’s promotion. He deserves it, but he was the first person to be nice to me at work. It’s been hard for me to let him go.
So its confirmed MZ will have tile size locked at 48x48. So thats extremely lame. Still probably going to get it for the assets but Im gonna pout the whole time.
A friend used to ask why I don't colorize most of my drawings? The answer: I'm colorblind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
studiojap