Side View Actor Enemy

CloudSoma

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This is my first time on these forums and first time even using RPG Maker at all and I'm stuck. I need to set up an NPC actor as a sideview enemy I have the yanfly plug in installed for that but I just don't know how to do that. 

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What plugin are you using?  If it's an NPC, you don't need to set it up as an actor, so if the plugin is to allow actor enemies, you don't even need the plugin.  You would have to give more information about why you've got them set up as an actor, and what the plugin is for, to be sure.

Normally to set up an NPC as an enemy, you just need to put the enemy sprite into the correct folder (sv_enemies).  If you have animated enemies, you'd need more than just the single frame.

CloudSoma

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
What plugin are you using?  If it's an NPC, you don't need to set it up as an actor, so if the plugin is to allow actor enemies, you don't even need the plugin.  You would have to give more information about why you've got them set up as an actor, and what the plugin is for, to be sure.

Normally to set up an NPC as an enemy, you just need to put the enemy sprite into the correct folder (sv_enemies).  If you have animated enemies, you'd need more than just the single frame.
It is an animated NPC I would like to start a battle with. I am using the yanfly AnimatedSVEnemies plug in. I want to basically make it so I can fight an NPC like how Yanfly is doing in his video at 2:42 

Balako

PattyCake assosiation
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
N/A
i remember something about having to place the sprite sheet name in notes, its in the help part of the plugin...really easy to implement after reading the examples

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
okie dokie. I'll move this to JS Plugin Support then.

Balako

PattyCake assosiation
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
N/A
ok i found it in the video...

you place <Sideview Battler: 'file name of battler here> in the notes according to the video >.>

CloudSoma

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
ok i found it in the video...

you place <Sideview Battler: 'file name of battler here> in the notes according to the video >.>
Ah thanks it works now I think I just missed that bit of info you were a real help!

Mohkam Singh

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I did every thing like it was told in vedio but i was not able to do it,any help will be helpful

Faylt

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi Guys. I need your help. I use actor as ennemies but they look at te wrong direction, they look as the same as me. I don't know how to turn in the ennemy side. Someone can help me ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Yaaay! My second public script is out and approved! A VX Ace Final Fantasy IX styled Throw Script!

I look forward to all the constructive feedback I get but most importantly I hope everyone who ends up using it enjoys!

Yaaaay! Making scripts is fun lol. :D
When you're lost out therrrrre and you're alllll alone, ahwahwah waitin, to carry you hooooommmme, uhhheverywhere you look! (someone hit me with those backing vocals)
X.X cant focus... too many thing want do... help!
Day 2 of teaching MV, student can move cat across the map.
Got inspired and started writing a simple tower defence battle system last night :o

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr