Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Resource Type: Sideview actor

Maker Format: MV

Art Style: MV-style

Description: I'm looking for a sideview actor pig sprite for...reasons. Just needs to look like a pig. Would be nice if it's cute, compatible with MV graphics.

Going to be featuring the Final Fantasy "tonberry" thing where they approach the party one step at a time. But since "Tonberry" is probably a trademarked name I don't really want to use it.

I could use a regular pig sprite but I figured I might feature it as a recurring character in future games/videos.

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Why not a chicken?

Oddball

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
So is it the shop keep that has the pig or the other charecter?

Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I just remembered that I had began creation for a boar some months back and never finished. Given a boar is a type of pig, would you like to use that? If you would like to, I can finish the SV Battler and get it posted, but you will have to credit both @hiddenone and myself, as I had used the hooves from her Minotaur to begin this little guy.

Boar_Static.png

Last edited:

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
There are these wonderful pig sprites one could edit into a matching format:

But if you are talking about a drawn battler, I have one in my thread (under animals):

There is also this drawn SV Battler by shadowhawkdragon:

Tsukihime

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Just realized this topic wasn't on the watch list.

So is it the shop keep that has the pig or the other charecter?
Shop keeper has all the animals doing her work.

I just remembered that I had began creation for a boar some months back and never finished. Given a boar is a type of pig, would you like to use that? If you would like to, I can finish the SV Battler and get it posted, but you will have to credit both @hiddenone and myself, as I had used the hooves from her Minotaur to begin this little guy.

View attachment 154187
Hmm it's not the type of pig I was thinking of when I made the request cause it looks pretty tough lol but I'm planning to build a tower-defense game with chickens vs pigs so having some more types of pigs would be useful.

Could have like regular pigs and then this boar.

There are these wonderful pig sprites one could edit into a matching format:

But if you are talking about a drawn battler, I have one in my thread (under animals):

There is also this drawn SV Battler by shadowhawkdragon:
The static sideview pig LOL that can work. Right now I'm not using animated sideview battlers for enemies.

The one by shadowhawkdragon also looks quite nice.

hayahay

The Lazy One
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Alien Language
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Try this one out.

better animations:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

trying to wrap up the boat/ship/castaway tilesets with a great galleon - no promises
Mail from campus: we will have the lessons this semester not remote, if possible. All my my profs: Remote it is.
https://gyazo.com/5a19cfce090a2585b3c0fcb7c699b92c Just finished a stealth system, its not metal gear solid level though, maybe elder scrolls level, it just works.
I ain't dead btw, just trying to keep up with university :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarkDrakOnyX