Voltss

Professional Hoovy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
When one of my actors gets knocked out, he doesn't stay in the "KO'd" animation, he gets back up while staying dead. How do I fix that?

Llareian

Jack of All Trades, Master of None
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Considering that's not a problem in the base program, I think we're going to need to see your entire plugins list at the very least. :)

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Have you made any changes to the dead or knockout states? Is it only one of your actors, or all of them? Have you done something to that actor (or to his/her class) to add immunity against that state?

KayZaman

Brother-Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English & Malay
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Did you use plugin or something?

Voltss

Professional Hoovy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Have you made any changes to the dead or knockout states? Is it only one of your actors, or all of them? Have you done something to that actor (or to his/her class) to add immunity against that state?
Considering that's not a problem in the base program, I think we're going to need to see your entire plugins list at the very least. :)

Here you are.

Attachments

• plugins.PNG
    plugins.PNG
    134.3 KB · Views: 11

Voltss

Professional Hoovy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

No, but I have a list of plugins, maybe one of those will be the problem. I haven't modified classes yet.

Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey! Did you find a solution for this? It's happening to me as well :(

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

@SkottGaming, please refrain from necro-posting in a thread. Necro-posting is posting in a thread that has not had posting activity in over 30 days. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Please make a new thread instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

7DcJlIG.png

Made a lot of progress on the tileset for the more sumptuous interior areas for the priory
I keep thinking up of new changes or improvements... Edit: Forgot to add the image Gimpwork.JPG
Hello, my nickname is Rigomor, but I am also known as Mopsikus. I work on RPG Maker games, and are currently working on a game called Peony of War.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Varlen