Sideview Battle Sprites are Invisible

jaret742

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I don't know why the sprites are invisible in side battle. Both the actors and the enemies are invisible.

upload_2019-1-7_15-40-3.png

Sideview battle is ticked, and I can see the sprites in the system. Perhaps it is one of my plugins that is causing the problem?

upload_2019-1-7_15-44-15.png

Silva

Scoobityboo
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Your plugins are in the wrong order. For the yanfly plugins please make sure they are in the order found on this page. If that doesn't solve the issue try disabling all your plugins, check if the issue persists, if it does it's not a plugin issue, if it doesn't start enabling your plugins one by one and seeing if the issue remains. Let us know how you get on.

Note: You have two copies of YEP_X_Subclass (the topmost one may be all that's wrong with your plugin order but I'm not certain)

jaret742

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I checked my plugins. It's the Battle Engine Core that is causing problems. I've tried rearranging them in the recommended order and even done my own, but nothing has been fixed. I hope my MV version isn't out of date. It is 1.5.1. And the Battle Engine Core version is 1.36b.

Weremole

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
MV is at 1.6.1 at the moment. You also have two cases of the Subclass plugin. Yanflys class plugin can also influence SV battlers. Also by system do you mean the database or that they exist in your folder?

Silva

Scoobityboo
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yanfly battle engine core 1.45 is what you would ideally be pairing with MV version 1.5.1. It may be worth updating your plugins to avoid compatibility issues. Update MV as well if possible - I've never had to do it so I can't advice on how you would go about it or what effects it will have on your current project.

jaret742

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I updated the plugin, and it works. Thank you so much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was doing forge runs on D2 with my wife last night, and singing like a leprechaun to annoy her XD. I was calling it 'The Farge'
Is i possible too make a weapon have a chance of using a skill?
Can the Eternal Dreamers finish off the final boss? We'll see!
Fekken kill me. I unknowingly swapped out two important events's codes and saved the game to test it. I'm just doing this for fun and the fun has now been replaced with excruciating torture.
Is this how game developers feel all the time?

EDIT:
WAIT HOLY S***
MY LAST POST ASKING FOR HELP ON AN EVENT ACTUALLY SAVED IT
OH MY GOD
Coffee + Silk Coconut Milk + Splenda Zero = Not ..... awful :/ .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lymeish