Sideview Battle

Baka123

Some handsome dude
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well, hello. I don't really know where to post this but I have a little problem with sideview battle.

The thing is - one of my battlers is visible while the other one is not. Only the shadow is visible. Also while attacking his sword is showing but the battler himself is still invisible.

I tried to turn off all my plugins but nothing changed. I also changed the sideview battler image to the one which was visible in case the the previous image is somehow "broken" but still.

Any ideas?

~Using RPG Maker MV~

Soulrender

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Poland
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It looks like you have empty sprite sheet with battler. Show me how troop and enemy database looks like

A tak w ogóle to siema Baka123 :D
edit: Hello Baka123 :D

Last edited:

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Soulrender Please remember that this is an English language site and only English should be used in public posts and updates. Everything that is written must be able to be read by any other Member, not just those with a particular language. Please edit your post and translate that comment at the bottom.
Thanks.

Baka123

Some handsome dude
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It looks like you have empty sprite sheet with battler. Show me how troop and enemy database looks like

A tak w ogóle to siema Baka123 :D

No witam, witam :LZSwink:
A teraz wracając na angielski.
[eng. Hello, hello]
[eng. And now back to English]

I'm not using my computer right now, I'll be able to show it tomorrow, but I can already tell you that it isn't for sure empty. I even changed the sprite sheet to another one (the one which worked just fine) and he's still invisible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

40 card deck size, the plugin seems more sluggish.
Village theme I composed for a commission!
Stream will be live shortly with some Haunting Ground! Feel free to drop by!
welp, the stock market went down by 7% because of corona today. Time to buy stocks?
Man, being able to edit my game WHILE testplaying it is like the most convenient thing EVER. Thank you, MV...it even makes up for the OGG thing. Well, almost.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paperrocker