Sideview Battler Glitch on Deployment (Yanfly Animation) [RESOLVED]

Discussion in 'Javascript/Plugin Support' started by BreakerZero, Jun 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BreakerZero

BreakerZero Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English (USA)
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Like I said, I thought you were referring to the deployment with the www folder. Also, I have been doing "unused exclusion" without issue beforehand and only just now had this happen. But again, forcing encryption did the trick.

2. Andar

Andar Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    as I said, the exclusion works perfectly on its own, the problem is that some plugins do not tell the engine what files they require. That means it will work perfectly until you add a plugin that messes it up - and you can't know if a plugin does this before adding and testing it.

Everything on the computer is connected - sometimes in very mysterious ways. But that means that you need to make sure what you read and what questions are asked.
    The most extreme example of "everything is connected that I ever had"? The wrong mouse driver under windows98 caused a display error in DOS after windows had shutdown. And yes, the mouse worked correctly with the wrong driver, it just caused lines on the screen after going to DOS. Was reproducable in an entire series of laptops (50.000 sold) and took us weeks before I accidentally found that connection.

3. BreakerZero

BreakerZero Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English (USA)
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    In those cases I do copy over what is required after the fact, and I did the same thing here. It just didn't take this time without forcing encryption which for plugin compatibility is rather unusual.

Either way, this is starting to circle around without end. So considering that I seem to have resolved the problem in an unexpected way I think it is time I moved on from this.

4. slimmmeiske2

slimmmeiske2 Little Red Riding Hood Moderator

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.