Buulord

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So for my game I intend to have the max number of characters to be nine. One of my characters is a summoner of sorts and can bring up to 4 weapons to assist in battle. My issue is when I do this, the group of characters appear much too high on the screen in the side view battles. I would like to try and lower their positions on the screen.

Battle system.png

I am using the Yanfly engine for this game, specifically the Battle Core plugin, the Party System plugin and the Row Formation plugin to achieve this. Each of these has a parameter to move the actor's positions but as I am not proficient in coding, I'm not entirely sure which of these plugins I should be looking to change the positions, or how to modify the formula correctly. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated and if necessary I can upload a sample project. 

Last edited by a moderator:

weeyuuti

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm having the exact same problem. Did you ever find a solution?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

FirestormNeos wrote on Neikoku's profile.
the cat in your profile picture is adorable
Are the default-size "chibi" sprites really a bad thing for a project? I'm not planning to sell my game anyway but I was wondering if they were as hated as some videos seem to claim...
Only 9 things left on the to-do list before my game's next big update. Minus the soul-crushing playtesting session, of course! So close...
Retired from RPG Maker.
Anyone else who initially created a character to be a villain only to end up liking them so much that you made them a hero? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fmoviesfco9