Kilitar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I undesratnd how sheet works - I made few my own sheets.

01_11_02_img02.png

But I am confuse WHEN exactly is which animation used.
Iam using lot of Yanfly scripts (animation sequence packs etc..)

For example:
"Step Forward" - is used at start of battle (???) when characters are idle and waiting for command.
- is also used for movement
(So if I animate legs movement like walking, character is walking when waiting for command - looks crazy,
if I do not animate walking, he is not walking when he moves and he slides because both situations use same animation by default?

"Normal Standby" is used .. ehm .. randomly sometimes when other actor is waiting for command, sometimes it is not used and it is used "step forward" instead.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe it is related to settings that actor ready to take command steps forward (and use step "forward motion animation"? And then stays in this rather strange all time walking animated pose without moving - waiting for command to be selected.
Anyway I did not found way how to disable this step forward when selected feature.

Any help from anyone?

Nutty171

Adept at ineptitude
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I haven't checked, but I think that Normal Standby is used when you have decided what attack to use, just as Chanting Standby is used when you have decided to use a magic attack.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

i deleted anime only family guy from now on
I've discovered Stardew Valley and now I'm an addict. To think that one person designed this...
There a thread out there that tells us the best way to open an RPG that isn't 'the protag gets out of bed'?
Updated my state Stacker Script on itch.io, github is down for some reason (probs just me).
Wife watching Locke and Key. This show is so bad!! You can't just acclimate to discovering magic or magical worlds in less than 60 seconds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JosephTucker