[Silly noob] Hidden event??

Rixxus

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I've been playing around with a couple of common events on chests and have since deleted all unused common events and events referencing them, but when I start a new game it seems to be running one of the common events, but only on new game.

I've checked every event on every map and can see nothing calling it and the common event itself is set to have no trigger.

The obvious answer is that I've missed it somewhere, but I can't think where.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
do you have any plugins active? there are a few plugins that automatically start common events on their own conditions.

Which is one of the many reasons why you ALWAYS have to configure EVERY plugin you add, you can't simply add-and-ignore plugins because that often causes unwanted sideeffects.

Rixxus

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Oh, yes, I do have a couple of VisuStella plug ins installed.
Would you be able to point me in the direction of learning how to configure plugins? :rswt

Thanks heaps!

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
just open each of them in the plugin manager and look through their options as well as read their help files.

Celestrium

Adventurer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I would start looking here...
Could be wrong but I would think it's this plug-in...
This could effectively be calling a common event from another map...

1603461876852.png
Also in the core engine, there is an area under Quality of Life that loads a common event as soon as you load a game...I think it might be that...

Last edited:

Rixxus

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I would start looking here...
Could be wrong but I would think it's this plug-in...
This could effectively be calling a common event from another map...

View attachment 164822
Also in the core engine, there is an area under Quality of Life that loads a common event as soon as you load a game...I think it might be that...
Thanks so much for your help!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Yet another gaming question, i'm currently playing Last of Us 2 and want to get another game to play next but can't decide between Ghost of Tsushima, Miles Morales & Jedi Fallen Order. After the latest mandalorian i AM on a star wars kick, but i also LOVED the last spiderman game that prequels Miles Morales. Ghost of Tsushima is the bottom of my list but i heard it was AWESOME. Just want a good story & fun gameplay.
I checked out Genshin Impact gameplay out of curiosity. I can't believe it's available as a mobile game too. Smooth animation, great music, and stellar sound effects (the ambient sounds are pretty detailed).

I'm flabbergasted to see games have becoming more and more advanced. Maybe also because I'm oblivious to current trend for a long time, it almost feel like I'm being sent into distant future. xD
xDRAGOONx wrote on WaywardMartian's profile.
Your artwork is amazing!!!
:ewat:
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
I should finish the cat video I'm editing and finish the indesign stuff. So far only 1 is done and 4 to go

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasapembuatanwebsite