Silva Barter System

Discussion in 'JS Plugin Releases (RMMV)' started by Silva, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Silva

Silva Scoobityboo Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Silva Barter System - Version 1.0
    Silva

Introduction
    This plugin adds a new barter stat to your actors, classes, equipment and party that can be used to change the prices of items at shops.

Features
    - Adds new barter stat to actors, classes and equipment.
    - Adds barter rate modifier to actors and equipment to boost or reduce their barter stat.
    - Define barter stats for individual shops to create variety between different stores or towns.
    - Recalculate buying prices, selling prices or both at shops.
    - Highly customisable, with several pre-built options to choose from and the ability to define your own.
    - Optional new page to be displayed in Yanfly's StatusMenuCore.

How to Use
    Download the plugin and place it in your project's /js/plugins folder. Select an empty line in the plugin manager and use the drop down list to select the plugin.

Download Link

Use the plugin parameters to set up how you want prices to be recalculated.

Once the default behaviour is set up to your liking you can adjust specific actors, classes and equipment's barter stats using the provided notetags.

The plugin also provides plugin commands to increase or decrease an actors barter stat through events.

Immediately before a shop processing event you can run a plugin command to set the shops barter stat. This value will be used alongside the party's barter stat to recalculate shops prices. It is still possible to have items cost a fixed amount by using the specify price option when setting up the item in the shop.

If you're using this with Yanfly's StatusMenuCore make sure to place it above this plugin.

Additional information is available in the plugin's help section.

Terms of Use
    This plugin can be used for free in both commercial and non-commercial games, provided you credit me - Silva.
    You may edit my plugin for your own personal use but I would ask that you don't redistribute edits. You may instead create your own plugin that alters the way this one works and distribute that.

I don't need a copy of your game if you use my plugin, but if you're feeling generous I wouldn't say no.

Known Bugs
    None

If you encounter any bugs let me know and I will fix them.

Known Compatibility Issues
    None

I've done brief tests using several Yanfly plugins and haven't encountered any issues with this plugin's functionality. If you become aware of any compatibility issues please let me know - I may be able to solve them.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2019
  2. Lady

Lady Mapper, pixel artist Veteran

First Language:
    Chinese
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    There is no files in your download link.

3. Silva

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Oops, my bad! Copied the page url without actually sharing the file. Download link should be working now. :)

4. HuskyTrooper

HuskyTrooper Villager Member

First Language:
    Spanish
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Can you share a video please?

5. Silva

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I don't have any video editing abilities whatsoever, nor do I have a mic to even just explain what I'm doing, so I think a video might be a little out of my reach at the moment. If there's anything that needs explaining I'm more than happy to help though and can easily supply screenshots if necessary.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2019