Silvers Advanced Minimap (now with Fog of War!)

Discussion in 'JS Plugin Releases (RMMV)' started by SilverDash, Nov 24, 2015.

1. SilverDash

SilverDash Veteran Veteran

Minimap v. 1.14a
    Author: Silver

Features:

- Shows a minimap based on a mapshot or a custom image of the map or based on a generated image based on your tile-tags. So you can now generate your own overworld maps if you want (in FF6-style and whatever you want).
    - Compatible with Yanfly's "Main Menu Manager".
    - Can show realtime events on the minimap. It can (among others) show moving events on the minimap as well!
    - Unless you'd like to use the advanced options, no coding or plugin commands or notetags required at all.
    - Also has a menu where you see a list of all the events and POI's with an optional teleportation ability and a few more features.
    - Optional: Renders the actual active/live player graphic onto the minimap
    - Optional: Blinking player icon
    - Optional: Only shows the map(s) when the party possesses a specific item
    - Optional: Supports teleportation to events and POI's. Can be disabled globally and per map
    - Minimap can be aligned on all 4 sides of the screen, with custom positions
    - Automatically attempts to load a minimap for each map.
    - Supports POI's through plugin command (for advanced users)
    - Has plugin commands to control the minimap
    - Supports skipping frames for all maps or for specific maps to increase performance for supersized maps
    - Supports event-notes, event-comment-notes and map-notetags
    - Optional: Maintain aspect ratio
    - Optional: has leading zeros in minimap image names
    - Has 2 map-modes: Autofit and Scroll
    - Comes with basic debugging options (disabled by default)
    - Suports manual scrolling. This can be enabled/disabled through a parameter and map-notetags
    - Adjust the zoom-scale to your liking
    - Supports a minimap overlay
    - No known conflicts with other scripts
    - Use mapshots from other maps for the current map
    - Supports map-passability overlay (automatically generated) with support for 'impassability by movement direction'
    - By using comment-tags in events you can effectively remove them from the minimap when switching the event-page. This way an opened chest for example can be removed from the minimap
    - Etc.

Planned Features:
    - Allow custom minimap-blips per event and also allow users to set a default blip for events.

- Make it work online (in HTML projects). Some functions are currently only supported offline.

- Show vehicles (that you are not currently controlling) on the minimap.

- Allow scaling of mapshots using mapnotetags to indicate by how much it was scaled up/down.

- Allow switching the minimap-mapshots with different ones for a map, including plugin commands to do it 'on the fly'. Basically it will use a custom list then to retrieve the correct map-image.

- Add arrows pointing to events or POI's.

Screenshots:

TLDR Instructions for experienced users:

Install this script: http://pastebin.com/FF6jh3S0 and make sure to put it above the minimap script.
    Copy the attached files to:
    /img/minimap/Overlay.png
    /img/minimap/DebugGrid01.png
    /img/system/Window_Minimap.png
    Place your mapshots in the /img/minimap/ directory and rename them 001.png, 002.png etc. (matching the id of your map)
    If you prefer to use automatic generated maps instead, use the map-notetags and you then obviously do not require mapshots of course.

Regular Instructions:

Spoiler

1. Make a mapshot of your map or paint your own map. I personally use: http://forums.rpgmak...orange-mapshot/ but this one probably works too: http://forums.rpgmak...les/?hl=mapshot
    2. Make sure the mapshot is a png file (not a jpg!).
    3. Rename the mapshot to the map-id and make it (by default) 3 numbers total.
        Example for map id 1:   001.png
        Example for map id 16: 016.png
    4. Place the mapshots (do NOT resize them) in <project folder>/img/minimap/
        Example: D:\MyAwesomeGame\img\minimap\001.png
    5. Place the Window_Minimap.png (see attachment) in your <project>/img/system/ folder. You can obviously also use your own.
    6. Copy the Overlay.png to <project folder>/img/minimap/ (or just disable the overlay in the parameters).
    7. Install this script: Silvers Keybinding and make sure to put it above the minimap script.

- If you prefer to use automatic generated maps instead, use the map-notetags and you then obviously do not require mapshots of course.
    - For info on the plugin commands, doubleclick this plugin and press [Help...].

To make it compatible with Yanfly's Main Menu Manager:
    1. Download & Install YEP_MainMenuManager.js
    2. Configure the parameters as follow:
    Menu Name: "Map"
    Menu Symbol: silvMap
    Menu Show: true
    Menu Enabled: Silv.Minimap.Menu.Enabled
    Menu Main Bind: this.commandSilvMap.bind(this)
    Or see this image: Screenshot.

Script:
    Download v1.14a
    Required Script (Silvers Keybinder): Silvers Keybinder

Required&Optional Files:

View attachment Minimap default images.zip

Older Versions:

Known Bugs:
    - Resizing the minimap to 160x160 on large overworld maps on autofit-mode with autogenerated-maps for some reason drains a lot of performance even though the world is only generated on map-load. I'll be  looking into this.

- Saving and loading after having changed certain variables through plugins commands are not saved&restored upon loading the savegame. This is known and I still gotta implement this.

- Generated maps do not get rendered in the map-menu. This will likely be fixed in the next update.

FAQ:

Spoiler

Q: I get an error. Help me!
    A: When the error occurs:
    1. Press [F8] in your game and a console will open (goto window mode if you were fullscreen to see it by using [F4]). I need the details of the error from that console + (if applicable) a short description of what you did and possibly the map-notetags.
    2. Also try disabling ALL other plugins and check if the error still persists.
    3. If you upgraded from an older minimap version (with different parameters), you may have to delete the plugin in the [F10] manager in RPG Maker MV. For some reason MV does not automatically detect parameter changes in plugins and this can cause crashes.

4. If the error occurs for a deployed project, please install this plugin:

and enable the console for the deployed project using the parameters of that plugin.

5. Also try setting the debug mode to true. This parameter can be found under the "Misc" section near the bottom of the list of minimap-parameters. This will show more info.

Q: I'm generating the map but it's entirely green!

A: Make sure that you configured the map generator parameters correctly. Then if you used the tile-tags, make sure you actually set them: Link to sample image

If you use regions then make sure you actually added regions to the map.

Q: I deployed the project but now the generated maps no longer work but the mapshots do work.

A: Remove the plugin from your project using F10 in the editor (remember parameter settings) and add it again and restore your old parameter settings again. Now deploy the project again and it should work. I believe this to be an RPG Maker MV bug.

Q: I get no minimap at all.

A:

1. Delete the plugin from the Plugin Manager and re-add it (this will reset all parameters).
    2. Delete all map-notetags for the map you are testing.
    3. Double- or tripple-check the filenames of the mapshot(s) (if not generating) and make sure that it matches the parameter filename.
    4. Make sure that your mapshot(s) (if not generating) are PNG files.
    5. Make sure you added the mapshot(s) to the correct folder (if not generating).
    6. Check the console (Press F8) and check for error messages. Also try enabling the "Debug" parameter (near the bottom of the parameter list) to get more info printed to the console.

If the problem still persists you can post here, but don't forget to post as much info as possible.

License:

Free for commercial and non-commercial use and use in adult games is also allowed. But credit me.

Full license: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xrcq1oocyalviv2/License.rtf?dl=0
    Attached files were created using The Gimp.

DebugGrid01.png

Overlay.png

Window_Minimap.png

FoW.png

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2016
  2. Mattchaby

Mattchaby Villager Member

First Language:
    French
    Wow this is really amazing! I'll use it in my game and report any issue I find. Keep up the good work :)

SilverDash likes this.
  3. SilverDash

Updates:
    v.1.01 (24 November 2015) [updated Parameters]
      - Fixed the player-blip becoming invisible when walking on grass. Because of this I had to add 2 more advanced parameters.
      - Fixed: The minimap no longer automatically shows itself again when it was manually hidden after opening a menu.
      - Updated the version number to 1.01 (it was still 0.91) in the plugin description.
      - Cleaned up some more out-commented code.
      - Fixed: minimap can now hide again when it contains POI's.
      - Fixed a bug that would not 'dispose' the minimap-window when getting rid of a minimap within a scene because the Scene_Map still had a references in it's children to the minimap. Now the minimap is correctly 'disposed'.

2 parameters were added so you must reload the script in your plugin-editor for the new parameters to update.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2015
  4. SilverDash

v.1.02 (25 November 2015) [updated Parameters]

- Enabled strict mode.

- Added the 'Minimap ShowMapMenu' plugin-command.

- New feature: can now generate overworld-minimaps (w/o requiring mapshots) with the map-notetag: <mm_generate_worldmap> or <mm_generate_overworld> or <mm_generate_map>].

- New feature: generate passability overlay. Also comes with new map-notetag & plugin command. Supports 4-direction-passability.

- New feature: You can now (optional) open the minimap-menu through a keybinding and also close it with that same keybinding (if the left-menu is active).

- Fixed the minimap-visibility again (it was still not properly fixed in v1.01).

- Now requires Silvers Keybinding script 1.01 instead of 1.00.

Quick screenshots of the new features (you can configure the colors to your own liking):

http://s7.postimg.org/htnl95vuz/automatic.png

http://s10.postimg.org/tprn8ypk9/passability.png

Another automatically generated map

Be sure to download the new dependency-script (http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/51310-silvers-keybinding/?hl=keys) as well when updating from a previous version.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2015
  5. firelad

firelad Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Suggestion: Instead use a colored square sprite, not a character set. :)

SilverDash likes this.
  6. SilverDash

Good one. Added in v.1.03 along with being able to switch player-graphic anytime you want.

I also added a feature to switch mapmodes. Because I just noticed that overworld maps pretty much always require the Autofit-mapmode while regular maps usually require the Scroll-mode.

Update:

v.1.03 (26 November 2015) [updated Parameters]

- New feature: use custom player blip (optional).

- 2 new parameters: "Render Player Blip" & "Player Blip Graphic" and new mapnotetag: <mm_player_blip::player> and a new plugin parameter "Minimap setplayerblip <value>".

- Removed parameter "Draw Player Icon".

- Added a parameter to change minimap-opacity.

- Added plugin commands and map-notetags to switch between AutoScroll and Autofit map-modes.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2015
  7. firelad

firelad Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Now I'm trying this out! Thank you for this plugin, it is what I'm looking for. :)

EDIT1:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I don't understand. I looked in the parameters and it looked fine.

EDIT2:

Found another bug. Or a compatibility issue. When using a plugin command, it conflicts with Yanfly's plugins. I was trying to use 'minimap hide' and 'Minimap Hide', the error says "Cannot read property 'hide' of null"

EDIT3:

It didn't conflict with Yanfly's plugins. The plugin command just isn't working. I've disabled all plugins.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2015
  8. SilverDash

Ah indeed I found the bug.. Try this version instead (no parameters were changed):

v.1.03a

I'm gonna sleep now, if it still does not work, try outcommenting/deleting: "use strict"; on line 420. But it works for me.

This could be a bug in Javascript itself because it's weird that some PC's do crash on the x, and other don't. But the cause was because it was not declared and the script runs in strict mode.

If you see this error again for another line, delete line 420 and all shall work again.

I'll fix it completely in the next update by removing that strict-mode entirely.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2015
  9. SilverDash

UPDATE:
    v.1.04 [updated Parameters]
       - Disabled strict-mode (Either Javascript or RPG Maker seems not to support this fully...). This shall fix any bugs related to what firelad reported.
       - Fixed a typo that caused the minimap to sometimes not resize in height.
       - Grouped the player-blink parameters together and removed the unused "Draw Player Icon" parameter (v.1.03 only removed it partially).
       - New feature: focus the minimap-camera onto (moving-)events, coordinates and onto the player.
       - Minor refactoring.

UPDATE (no new/updated parameters):
     v.1.05 (30 November 2015)
       - I accidentally had some global variables declared above the window-initialization, I made them local now to save memory and to prevent incompatibility issues with other scripts.
       - Fixed a crash when fading the scene without an active minimap.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2015
  10. SilverDash

v.1.06 (06 December 2015)
      - This plugin is now compatible with Yanfly's "Main Menu Manager" plugin. It also automatically disables (or even hides if you want) the map-menu-command if
        you do not have an active minimap or simply do not possess the required items. I updated the plugin-help and this post with instructions of how to configure it.
      - Added a new mapnotetag: <mm_mapshot:map_id>. This one is used to display a mapshot from a different map in the current map. Handy in case you have duplicate maps
        to prevent ending up with duplicate minimap images in your project folder.
      - Removed a console.log() that I forgot to remove in 1.05 before release.

v.1.07 (12 December 2015)
      - New feature: Automatically shows vehicles on the minimap as the playerblip when entering a vehicle. Only applies if "Player Blip Graphic" is set to :player .
      - Fixed a crash when generating an overworld map without a minimap-image and with the passability-overlay enabled.
      - Is now compatible with dynamic map/dungeon generators. You can now recreate the minimap by calling: Silv.Minimap.setup(); after generating your random map.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2015
  11. Mattchaby

Mattchaby Villager Member

First Language:
    French
    Hello, 

Your script looks amazing but when downloading the JS file from pastebin my Windows 10 is erasing because it includes a Trojan... Maybe that's just me but you should double check the file you uploaded. 

I'll create the file myselft in the meantime :)

12. SilverDash

It's just your virusscanner giving a false positive. I don't need to double-check.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2015
  13. SilverDash

Update:

v.1.08 (22 December 2015)
       - Fixed a crash when getting onto a vehicle in the overworld when no minimap was active (line 1099) and when getting off a vehicle.
       - Improved error reporting
       - Switched to the Imported-variable. Thus this plugin now requires Silvers Key plugin 1.02!

No changes in parameters.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2015
  14. TheChilliPL

TheChilliPL Villager Member

First Language:
    Polski [Polish]
    Map by region not working.
    Map is green everywhere... ;_;
    And when i click "m":
    "TypeError"

"Cannot read property 'id' of null"

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2015
  15. dhofari9

dhofari9 Villager Member

First Language:
    arabic
    my antivirus detect threats on the JS of yours ..

when i try to download it or save in the plugin it is alarm me ..

this is not good :(

this is great plugin but what i can do !!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2015
  16. SilverDash

If it's green everywhere either the tile-terrain-tags are wrong (or most likely, not set at all) or you misconfigured the "Map Gen Tag Colors" or "Overworld Gen Tag Colors" parameters.

I need more info. I can't reproduce it. Not to mention that I need the exact error-info, like the line-number and everything? You can see the error-details by pressing [F8] in your game. It is the red-text.

I updated the FAQ with 2 new Q&A regarding this:

Q: I get an error. Help me!

A: When the error occurs, press [F8] in your game and a console will open (goto window mode if you were fullscreen to see it by using [F4]). I need the details of the error from that console + (if applicable) a short description of what you did and possibly the map-notetags.

Q: My virusscanner warns me about some possible virus/malware/etc. when attempting to download your script.

A: It's a false positive. Ignore the virusscanner warning. If I would have put a real virus in there, I would have put it in some sort of dll-file (or anything that you can't just plainly read) and then obfuscate/encrypt the code duh... Not to mention I would do it under another account through an encrypted VPN? And lastly, real custom-scripted viruses never get detected anyway unless they become common on the internet.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2015
  17. TheChilliPL

First Language:
    Polski [Polish]
    Regions are set correctly, but map is green, in console, while pressing 'm':

TypeError: Cannot read property 'id' of null
        at dataMapGetEventByID (file:///C:/Users/TheChilliPL/Documents/Games/YouTubers%20Adventures/js/plugins/Minimap.js:603:25)
        at Window_Minimap.createMenuMarkers (file:///C:/Users/TheChilliPL/Documents/Games/YouTubers%20Adventures/js/plugins/Minimap.js:1412:40)
        at Window_Minimap.createMenuData (file:///C:/Users/TheChilliPL/Documents/Games/YouTubers%20Adventures/js/plugins/Minimap.js:1299:7)
        at Window_Minimap.pushMapScene (file:///C:/Users/TheChilliPL/Documents/Games/YouTubers%20Adventures/js/plugins/Minimap.js:1304:7)
        at Window_Minimap.showMapMenuScene (file:///C:/Users/TheChilliPL/Documents/Games/YouTubers%20Adventures/js/plugins/Minimap.js:958:22)
        at Window_Minimap.update (file:///C:/Users/TheChilliPL/Documents/Games/YouTubers%20Adventures/js/plugins/Minimap.js:1061:59)
        at file:///C:/Users/TheChilliPL/Documents/Games/YouTubers%20Adventures/js/rpg_scenes.js:112:19
        at Array.forEach (native)
        at Scene_Map.Scene_Base.updateChildren (file:///C:/Users/TheChilliPL/Documents/Games/YouTubers%20Adventures/js/rpg_scenes.js:110:19)
        at Scene_Map.Scene_Base.update (file:///C:/Users/TheChilliPL/Documents/Games/YouTubers%20Adventures/js/rpg_scenes.js:42:10)rpg_managers.js:1618 SceneManager.catchException

SilverDash likes this.
  18. TheChilliPL

First Language:
    Polski [Polish]
    This is my plugins.js btw.

Code:
    // Generated by RPG Maker.// Do not edit this file directly.var $plugins =[{"name":"AltSaveScreen","status":true,"description":"Alternative save/load screen layout.","parameters":{}},{"name":"YEP_MessageCore","status":true,"description":"v1.07 Adds more features to the Message Window to customized\nthe way your messages appear and functions.","parameters":{"---General---":"","Default Rows":"4","Default Width":"Graphics.boxWidth * 0.82","Face Indent":"Window_Base._faceWidth + 24","Fast Forward":"Input.isPressed('pagedown')","Word Wrapping":"false","Description Wrap":"false","Word Wrap Space":"false","---Font---":"","Font Name":"GameFont","Font Size":"28","Font Size Change":"12","Font Changed Max":"96","Font Changed Min":"12","---Name Box---":"","Name Box Buffer X":"0","Name Box Buffer Y":"0","Name Box Padding":"this.standardPadding() * 4","Name Box Color":"0","Name Box Clear":"false","Name Box Added Text":"\\c[6]"}},{"name":"YEP_MainMenuManager","status":true,"description":"v1.02 This plugin allows you to manage the various aspects\nof your main menu.","parameters":{"---Command---":"","Command Alignment":"center","Command Position":"right","Command Columns":"2","Command Rows":"Math.min(10, Math.ceil(this.maxItems() / this.maxCols()))","Command Width":"240","Hide Actor Window":"false","Hide Gold Window":"false","Blurry Background":"true","---Menu 1---":"","Menu 1 Name":"","Menu 1 Symbol":"","Menu 1 Show":"","Menu 1 Enabled":"","Menu 1 Ext":"","Menu 1 Main Bind":"","Menu 1 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 2---":"","Menu 2 Name":"","Menu 2 Symbol":"","Menu 2 Show":"","Menu 2 Enabled":"","Menu 2 Ext":"","Menu 2 Main Bind":"","Menu 2 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 3---":"","Menu 3 Name":"","Menu 3 Symbol":"","Menu 3 Show":"","Menu 3 Enabled":"","Menu 3 Ext":"","Menu 3 Main Bind":"","Menu 3 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 4---":"","Menu 4 Name":"","Menu 4 Symbol":"","Menu 4 Show":"","Menu 4 Enabled":"","Menu 4 Ext":"","Menu 4 Main Bind":"","Menu 4 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 5---":"","Menu 5 Name":"","Menu 5 Symbol":"","Menu 5 Show":"","Menu 5 Enabled":"","Menu 5 Ext":"","Menu 5 Main Bind":"","Menu 5 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 6---":"","Menu 6 Name":"","Menu 6 Symbol":"","Menu 6 Show":"","Menu 6 Enabled":"","Menu 6 Ext":"","Menu 6 Main Bind":"","Menu 6 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 7---":"","Menu 7 Name":"","Menu 7 Symbol":"","Menu 7 Show":"","Menu 7 Enabled":"","Menu 7 Ext":"","Menu 7 Main Bind":"","Menu 7 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 8---":"","Menu 8 Name":"","Menu 8 Symbol":"","Menu 8 Show":"","Menu 8 Enabled":"","Menu 8 Ext":"","Menu 8 Main Bind":"","Menu 8 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 9---":"","Menu 9 Name":"","Menu 9 Symbol":"","Menu 9 Show":"","Menu 9 Enabled":"","Menu 9 Ext":"","Menu 9 Main Bind":"","Menu 9 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 10---":"","Menu 10 Name":"TextManager.item","Menu 10 Symbol":"item","Menu 10 Show":"this.needsCommand('item')","Menu 10 Enabled":"this.areMainCommandsEnabled()","Menu 10 Ext":"","Menu 10 Main Bind":"this.commandItem.bind(this)","Menu 10 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 11---":"","Menu 11 Name":"","Menu 11 Symbol":"","Menu 11 Show":"","Menu 11 Enabled":"","Menu 11 Ext":"","Menu 11 Main Bind":"","Menu 11 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 12---":"","Menu 12 Name":"","Menu 12 Symbol":"","Menu 12 Show":"","Menu 12 Enabled":"","Menu 12 Ext":"","Menu 12 Main Bind":"","Menu 12 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 13---":"","Menu 13 Name":"","Menu 13 Symbol":"","Menu 13 Show":"","Menu 13 Enabled":"","Menu 13 Ext":"","Menu 13 Main Bind":"","Menu 13 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 14---":"","Menu 14 Name":"","Menu 14 Symbol":"","Menu 14 Show":"","Menu 14 Enabled":"","Menu 14 Ext":"","Menu 14 Main Bind":"","Menu 14 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 15---":"","Menu 15 Name":"TextManager.skill","Menu 15 Symbol":"skill","Menu 15 Show":"this.needsCommand('skill')","Menu 15 Enabled":"this.areMainCommandsEnabled()","Menu 15 Ext":"","Menu 15 Main Bind":"this.commandPersonal.bind(this)","Menu 15 Actor Bind":"SceneManager.push(Scene_Skill)","---Menu 16---":"","Menu 16 Name":"","Menu 16 Symbol":"","Menu 16 Show":"","Menu 16 Enabled":"","Menu 16 Ext":"","Menu 16 Main Bind":"","Menu 16 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 17---":"","Menu 17 Name":"","Menu 17 Symbol":"","Menu 17 Show":"","Menu 17 Enabled":"","Menu 17 Ext":"","Menu 17 Main Bind":"","Menu 17 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 18---":"","Menu 18 Name":"","Menu 18 Symbol":"","Menu 18 Show":"","Menu 18 Enabled":"","Menu 18 Ext":"","Menu 18 Main Bind":"","Menu 18 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 19---":"","Menu 19 Name":"","Menu 19 Symbol":"","Menu 19 Show":"","Menu 19 Enabled":"","Menu 19 Ext":"","Menu 19 Main Bind":"","Menu 19 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 20---":"","Menu 20 Name":"TextManager.equip","Menu 20 Symbol":"equip","Menu 20 Show":"this.needsCommand('equip')","Menu 20 Enabled":"this.areMainCommandsEnabled()","Menu 20 Ext":"","Menu 20 Main Bind":"this.commandPersonal.bind(this)","Menu 20 Actor Bind":"SceneManager.push(Scene_Equip)","---Menu 21---":"","Menu 21 Name":"","Menu 21 Symbol":"","Menu 21 Show":"","Menu 21 Enabled":"","Menu 21 Ext":"","Menu 21 Main Bind":"","Menu 21 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 22---":"","Menu 22 Name":"","Menu 22 Symbol":"","Menu 22 Show":"","Menu 22 Enabled":"","Menu 22 Ext":"","Menu 22 Main Bind":"","Menu 22 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 23---":"","Menu 23 Name":"","Menu 23 Symbol":"","Menu 23 Show":"","Menu 23 Enabled":"","Menu 23 Ext":"","Menu 23 Main Bind":"","Menu 23 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 24---":"","Menu 24 Name":"","Menu 24 Symbol":"","Menu 24 Show":"","Menu 24 Enabled":"","Menu 24 Ext":"","Menu 24 Main Bind":"","Menu 24 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 25---":"","Menu 25 Name":"Yanfly.Param.CCCCmdName","Menu 25 Symbol":"class","Menu 25 Show":"Imported.YEP_ClassChangeCore && $gameSystem.isShowClass()","Menu 25 Enabled":"$gameSystem.isEnableClass() && this.areMainCommandsEnabled()","Menu 25 Ext":"","Menu 25 Main Bind":"this.commandPersonal.bind(this)","Menu 25 Actor Bind":"SceneManager.push(Scene_Class)","---Menu 26---":"","Menu 26 Name":"","Menu 26 Symbol":"","Menu 26 Show":"","Menu 26 Enabled":"","Menu 26 Ext":"","Menu 26 Main Bind":"","Menu 26 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 27---":"","Menu 27 Name":"","Menu 27 Symbol":"","Menu 27 Show":"","Menu 27 Enabled":"","Menu 27 Ext":"","Menu 27 Main Bind":"","Menu 27 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 28---":"","Menu 28 Name":"","Menu 28 Symbol":"","Menu 28 Show":"","Menu 28 Enabled":"","Menu 28 Ext":"","Menu 28 Main Bind":"","Menu 28 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 29---":"","Menu 29 Name":"","Menu 29 Symbol":"","Menu 29 Show":"","Menu 29 Enabled":"","Menu 29 Ext":"","Menu 29 Main Bind":"","Menu 29 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 30---":"","Menu 30 Name":"","Menu 30 Symbol":"","Menu 30 Show":"","Menu 30 Enabled":"","Menu 30 Ext":"","Menu 30 Main Bind":"","Menu 30 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 31---":"","Menu 31 Name":"","Menu 31 Symbol":"","Menu 31 Show":"","Menu 31 Enabled":"","Menu 31 Ext":"","Menu 31 Main Bind":"","Menu 31 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 32---":"","Menu 32 Name":"","Menu 32 Symbol":"","Menu 32 Show":"","Menu 32 Enabled":"","Menu 32 Ext":"","Menu 32 Main Bind":"","Menu 32 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 33---":"","Menu 33 Name":"","Menu 33 Symbol":"","Menu 33 Show":"","Menu 33 Enabled":"","Menu 33 Ext":"","Menu 33 Main Bind":"","Menu 33 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 34---":"","Menu 34 Name":"","Menu 34 Symbol":"","Menu 34 Show":"","Menu 34 Enabled":"","Menu 34 Ext":"","Menu 34 Main Bind":"","Menu 34 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 35---":"","Menu 35 Name":"","Menu 35 Symbol":"","Menu 35 Show":"","Menu 35 Enabled":"","Menu 35 Ext":"","Menu 35 Main Bind":"","Menu 35 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 36---":"","Menu 36 Name":"","Menu 36 Symbol":"","Menu 36 Show":"","Menu 36 Enabled":"","Menu 36 Ext":"","Menu 36 Main Bind":"","Menu 36 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 37---":"","Menu 37 Name":"","Menu 37 Symbol":"","Menu 37 Show":"","Menu 37 Enabled":"","Menu 37 Ext":"","Menu 37 Main Bind":"","Menu 37 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 38---":"","Menu 38 Name":"","Menu 38 Symbol":"","Menu 38 Show":"","Menu 38 Enabled":"","Menu 38 Ext":"","Menu 38 Main Bind":"","Menu 38 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 39---":"","Menu 39 Name":"","Menu 39 Symbol":"","Menu 39 Show":"","Menu 39 Enabled":"","Menu 39 Ext":"","Menu 39 Main Bind":"","Menu 39 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 40---":"","Menu 40 Name":"","Menu 40 Symbol":"","Menu 40 Show":"","Menu 40 Enabled":"","Menu 40 Ext":"","Menu 40 Main Bind":"","Menu 40 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 41---":"","Menu 41 Name":"","Menu 41 Symbol":"","Menu 41 Show":"","Menu 41 Enabled":"","Menu 41 Ext":"","Menu 41 Main Bind":"","Menu 41 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 42---":"","Menu 42 Name":"","Menu 42 Symbol":"","Menu 42 Show":"","Menu 42 Enabled":"","Menu 42 Ext":"","Menu 42 Main Bind":"","Menu 42 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 43---":"","Menu 43 Name":"","Menu 43 Symbol":"","Menu 43 Show":"","Menu 43 Enabled":"","Menu 43 Ext":"","Menu 43 Main Bind":"","Menu 43 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 44---":"","Menu 44 Name":"","Menu 44 Symbol":"","Menu 44 Show":"","Menu 44 Enabled":"","Menu 44 Ext":"","Menu 44 Main Bind":"","Menu 44 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 45---":"","Menu 45 Name":"","Menu 45 Symbol":"","Menu 45 Show":"","Menu 45 Enabled":"","Menu 45 Ext":"","Menu 45 Main Bind":"","Menu 45 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 46---":"","Menu 46 Name":"","Menu 46 Symbol":"","Menu 46 Show":"","Menu 46 Enabled":"","Menu 46 Ext":"","Menu 46 Main Bind":"","Menu 46 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 47---":"","Menu 47 Name":"","Menu 47 Symbol":"","Menu 47 Show":"","Menu 47 Enabled":"","Menu 47 Ext":"","Menu 47 Main Bind":"","Menu 47 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 48---":"","Menu 48 Name":"","Menu 48 Symbol":"","Menu 48 Show":"","Menu 48 Enabled":"","Menu 48 Ext":"","Menu 48 Main Bind":"","Menu 48 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 49---":"","Menu 49 Name":"","Menu 49 Symbol":"","Menu 49 Show":"","Menu 49 Enabled":"","Menu 49 Ext":"","Menu 49 Main Bind":"","Menu 49 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 50---":"","Menu 50 Name":"TextManager.status","Menu 50 Symbol":"status","Menu 50 Show":"this.needsCommand('status')","Menu 50 Enabled":"this.areMainCommandsEnabled()","Menu 50 Ext":"","Menu 50 Main Bind":"this.commandPersonal.bind(this)","Menu 50 Actor Bind":"SceneManager.push(Scene_Status)","---Menu 51---":"","Menu 51 Name":"","Menu 51 Symbol":"","Menu 51 Show":"","Menu 51 Enabled":"","Menu 51 Ext":"","Menu 51 Main Bind":"","Menu 51 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 52---":"","Menu 52 Name":"","Menu 52 Symbol":"","Menu 52 Show":"","Menu 52 Enabled":"","Menu 52 Ext":"","Menu 52 Main Bind":"","Menu 52 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 53---":"","Menu 53 Name":"","Menu 53 Symbol":"","Menu 53 Show":"","Menu 53 Enabled":"","Menu 53 Ext":"","Menu 53 Main Bind":"","Menu 53 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 54---":"","Menu 54 Name":"","Menu 54 Symbol":"","Menu 54 Show":"","Menu 54 Enabled":"","Menu 54 Ext":"","Menu 54 Main Bind":"","Menu 54 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 55---":"","Menu 55 Name":"TextManager.formation","Menu 55 Symbol":"formation","Menu 55 Show":"this.needsCommand('formation')","Menu 55 Enabled":"this.isFormationEnabled()","Menu 55 Ext":"","Menu 55 Main Bind":"this.commandFormation.bind(this)","Menu 55 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 56---":"","Menu 56 Name":"","Menu 56 Symbol":"","Menu 56 Show":"","Menu 56 Enabled":"","Menu 56 Ext":"","Menu 56 Main Bind":"","Menu 56 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 57---":"","Menu 57 Name":"","Menu 57 Symbol":"","Menu 57 Show":"","Menu 57 Enabled":"","Menu 57 Ext":"","Menu 57 Main Bind":"","Menu 57 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 58---":"","Menu 58 Name":"","Menu 58 Symbol":"","Menu 58 Show":"","Menu 58 Enabled":"","Menu 58 Ext":"","Menu 58 Main Bind":"","Menu 58 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 59---":"","Menu 59 Name":"","Menu 59 Symbol":"","Menu 59 Show":"","Menu 59 Enabled":"","Menu 59 Ext":"","Menu 59 Main Bind":"","Menu 59 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 60---":"","Menu 60 Name":"","Menu 60 Symbol":"","Menu 60 Show":"","Menu 60 Enabled":"","Menu 60 Ext":"","Menu 60 Main Bind":"","Menu 60 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 61---":"","Menu 61 Name":"","Menu 61 Symbol":"","Menu 61 Show":"","Menu 61 Enabled":"","Menu 61 Ext":"","Menu 61 Main Bind":"","Menu 61 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 62---":"","Menu 62 Name":"","Menu 62 Symbol":"","Menu 62 Show":"","Menu 62 Enabled":"","Menu 62 Ext":"","Menu 62 Main Bind":"","Menu 62 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 63---":"","Menu 63 Name":"","Menu 63 Symbol":"","Menu 63 Show":"","Menu 63 Enabled":"","Menu 63 Ext":"","Menu 63 Main Bind":"","Menu 63 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 64---":"","Menu 64 Name":"","Menu 64 Symbol":"","Menu 64 Show":"","Menu 64 Enabled":"","Menu 64 Ext":"","Menu 64 Main Bind":"","Menu 64 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 65---":"","Menu 65 Name":"","Menu 65 Symbol":"","Menu 65 Show":"","Menu 65 Enabled":"","Menu 65 Ext":"","Menu 65 Main Bind":"","Menu 65 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 66---":"","Menu 66 Name":"","Menu 66 Symbol":"","Menu 66 Show":"","Menu 66 Enabled":"","Menu 66 Ext":"","Menu 66 Main Bind":"","Menu 66 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 67---":"","Menu 67 Name":"","Menu 67 Symbol":"","Menu 67 Show":"","Menu 67 Enabled":"","Menu 67 Ext":"","Menu 67 Main Bind":"","Menu 67 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 68---":"","Menu 68 Name":"","Menu 68 Symbol":"","Menu 68 Show":"","Menu 68 Enabled":"","Menu 68 Ext":"","Menu 68 Main Bind":"","Menu 68 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 69---":"","Menu 69 Name":"","Menu 69 Symbol":"","Menu 69 Show":"","Menu 69 Enabled":"","Menu 69 Ext":"","Menu 69 Main Bind":"","Menu 69 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 70---":"","Menu 70 Name":"","Menu 70 Symbol":"","Menu 70 Show":"","Menu 70 Enabled":"","Menu 70 Ext":"","Menu 70 Main Bind":"","Menu 70 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 71---":"","Menu 71 Name":"","Menu 71 Symbol":"","Menu 71 Show":"","Menu 71 Enabled":"","Menu 71 Ext":"","Menu 71 Main Bind":"","Menu 71 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 72---":"","Menu 72 Name":"","Menu 72 Symbol":"","Menu 72 Show":"","Menu 72 Enabled":"","Menu 72 Ext":"","Menu 72 Main Bind":"","Menu 72 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 73---":"","Menu 73 Name":"","Menu 73 Symbol":"","Menu 73 Show":"","Menu 73 Enabled":"","Menu 73 Ext":"","Menu 73 Main Bind":"","Menu 73 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 74---":"","Menu 74 Name":"","Menu 74 Symbol":"","Menu 74 Show":"","Menu 74 Enabled":"","Menu 74 Ext":"","Menu 74 Main Bind":"","Menu 74 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 75---":"","Menu 75 Name":"","Menu 75 Symbol":"","Menu 75 Show":"","Menu 75 Enabled":"","Menu 75 Ext":"","Menu 75 Main Bind":"","Menu 75 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 76---":"","Menu 76 Name":"","Menu 76 Symbol":"","Menu 76 Show":"","Menu 76 Enabled":"","Menu 76 Ext":"","Menu 76 Main Bind":"","Menu 76 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 77---":"","Menu 77 Name":"","Menu 77 Symbol":"","Menu 77 Show":"","Menu 77 Enabled":"","Menu 77 Ext":"","Menu 77 Main Bind":"","Menu 77 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 78---":"","Menu 78 Name":"","Menu 78 Symbol":"","Menu 78 Show":"","Menu 78 Enabled":"","Menu 78 Ext":"","Menu 78 Main Bind":"","Menu 78 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 79---":"","Menu 79 Name":"","Menu 79 Symbol":"","Menu 79 Show":"","Menu 79 Enabled":"","Menu 79 Ext":"","Menu 79 Main Bind":"","Menu 79 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 80---":"","Menu 80 Name":"","Menu 80 Symbol":"","Menu 80 Show":"","Menu 80 Enabled":"","Menu 80 Ext":"","Menu 80 Main Bind":"","Menu 80 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 81---":"","Menu 81 Name":"'Common Event 1'","Menu 81 Symbol":"common event","Menu 81 Show":"false","Menu 81 Enabled":"true","Menu 81 Ext":"1","Menu 81 Main Bind":"this.callCommonEvent.bind(this)","Menu 81 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 82---":"","Menu 82 Name":"'Common Event 2'","Menu 82 Symbol":"common event","Menu 82 Show":"false","Menu 82 Enabled":"true","Menu 82 Ext":"2","Menu 82 Main Bind":"this.callCommonEvent.bind(this)","Menu 82 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 83---":"","Menu 83 Name":"TextManager.save","Menu 83 Symbol":"common event","Menu 83 Show":"this.needsCommand('save')","Menu 83 Enabled":"this.isSaveEnabled","Menu 83 Ext":"3","Menu 83 Main Bind":"this.callCommonEvent.bind(this)","Menu 83 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 84---":"","Menu 84 Name":"","Menu 84 Symbol":"","Menu 84 Show":"","Menu 84 Enabled":"","Menu 84 Ext":"","Menu 84 Main Bind":"","Menu 84 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 85---":"","Menu 85 Name":"","Menu 85 Symbol":"","Menu 85 Show":"","Menu 85 Enabled":"","Menu 85 Ext":"","Menu 85 Main Bind":"","Menu 85 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 86---":"","Menu 86 Name":"","Menu 86 Symbol":"","Menu 86 Show":"","Menu 86 Enabled":"","Menu 86 Ext":"","Menu 86 Main Bind":"","Menu 86 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 87---":"","Menu 87 Name":"","Menu 87 Symbol":"","Menu 87 Show":"","Menu 87 Enabled":"","Menu 87 Ext":"","Menu 87 Main Bind":"","Menu 87 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 88---":"","Menu 88 Name":"","Menu 88 Symbol":"","Menu 88 Show":"","Menu 88 Enabled":"","Menu 88 Ext":"","Menu 88 Main Bind":"","Menu 88 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 89---":"","Menu 89 Name":"","Menu 89 Symbol":"","Menu 89 Show":"","Menu 89 Enabled":"","Menu 89 Ext":"","Menu 89 Main Bind":"","Menu 89 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 90---":"","Menu 90 Name":"TextManager.options","Menu 90 Symbol":"options","Menu 90 Show":"this.needsCommand('options')","Menu 90 Enabled":"this.isOptionsEnabled()","Menu 90 Ext":"","Menu 90 Main Bind":"this.commandOptions.bind(this)","Menu 90 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 91---":"","Menu 91 Name":"","Menu 91 Symbol":"","Menu 91 Show":"","Menu 91 Enabled":"","Menu 91 Ext":"","Menu 91 Main Bind":"","Menu 91 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 92---":"","Menu 92 Name":"","Menu 92 Symbol":"","Menu 92 Show":"","Menu 92 Enabled":"","Menu 92 Ext":"","Menu 92 Main Bind":"","Menu 92 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 93---":"","Menu 93 Name":"","Menu 93 Symbol":"","Menu 93 Show":"","Menu 93 Enabled":"","Menu 93 Ext":"","Menu 93 Main Bind":"","Menu 93 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 94---":"","Menu 94 Name":"","Menu 94 Symbol":"","Menu 94 Show":"","Menu 94 Enabled":"","Menu 94 Ext":"","Menu 94 Main Bind":"","Menu 94 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 95---":"","Menu 95 Name":"TextManager.save","Menu 95 Symbol":"save","Menu 95 Show":"this.needsCommand('save') && this.isSaveEnabled && false","Menu 95 Enabled":"this.isSaveEnabled()","Menu 95 Ext":"","Menu 95 Main Bind":"this.commandSave.bind(this)","Menu 95 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 96---":"","Menu 96 Name":"","Menu 96 Symbol":"","Menu 96 Show":"","Menu 96 Enabled":"","Menu 96 Ext":"","Menu 96 Main Bind":"","Menu 96 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 97---":"","Menu 97 Name":"","Menu 97 Symbol":"","Menu 97 Show":"","Menu 97 Enabled":"","Menu 97 Ext":"","Menu 97 Main Bind":"","Menu 97 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 98---":"","Menu 98 Name":"'Misje'","Menu 98 Symbol":"quests","Menu 98 Show":"true","Menu 98 Enabled":"true","Menu 98 Ext":"4","Menu 98 Main Bind":"this.callCommonEvent.bind(this)","Menu 98 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 99---":"","Menu 99 Name":"'Debug'","Menu 99 Symbol":"debug","Menu 99 Show":"$gameSwitches[12] == true || Game_Temp.prototype.isPlaytest","Menu 99 Enabled":"true","Menu 99 Ext":"","Menu 99 Main Bind":"this.commandDebug.bind(this)","Menu 99 Actor Bind":"","---Menu 100---":"","Menu 100 Name":"TextManager.gameEnd","Menu 100 Symbol":"gameEnd","Menu 100 Show":"true","Menu 100 Enabled":"this.isGameEndEnabled()","Menu 100 Ext":"","Menu 100 Main Bind":"this.commandGameEnd.bind(this)","Menu 100 Actor Bind":""}},{"name":"YEP_VictoryAftermath","status":true,"description":"v1.05a Display an informative window after a battle is over\ninstead of message box text stating what the party earned.","parameters":{"---General---":"","Victory Order":"exp custom drops","---BGM---":"","Victory BGM":"Ship3","BGM Volume":"90","BGM Pitch":"100","BGM Pan":"0","---Battle Results---":"","Cheer Wait":"90","Battle Results Text":"Wyniki walki","Battle Drops Text":"Zdobyte przedmioty","---EXP Window---":"","Font Size":"28","Level Up Text":"Wyższy poziom!","Max Level Text":"Maksymalny poziom!","Show Skills Learned":"true","Gained EXP Text":"Zdobyte doświadczenie","Gained EXP Format":"%1","EXP Gauge Color 1":"30","EXP Gauge Color 2":"31","Level Gauge Color 1":"14","Level Gauge Color 2":"6","Gauge Ticks":"15","Tick SE":"Absorb2","Tick Volume":"90","Tick Pitch":"150","Tick Pan":"0"}},{"name":"YEP_GabWindow","status":true,"description":"v1.02a The Gab Window functions as a window for random\njibber jabber that does not require a message window.","parameters":{"---General---":"","Gab Font Name":"GameFont","Gab Font Size":"28","Character X Pos":"36","Character Y Pos":"60","Base Wait Time":"90","Time Per Character":"4","Fade Rate":"16","Anti-Repeat":"true","---Map---":"","Map Y Location":"72","Map Dim Color 1":"rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.6)","Map Dim Color 2":"rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)","---Battle---":"","Battle Y Location":"108","Battle Dim Color 1":"rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.6)","Battle Dim Color 2":"rgba(0, 0, 0, 0)"}},{"name":"YEP_EventChasePlayer","status":true,"description":"v1.00 When a player is in the proximity of a certain event,\nthe event will start chasing or fleeing from the player.","parameters":{"Sight Lock":"600","See Player":"true","Alert Timer":"120","Alert Balloon":"1","Alert Sound":"Attack1","Alert Common Event":"0"}},{"name":"GameusQuestSystem","status":true,"description":"v1.0 - A simplistic quest system with various customization options.","parameters":{"Auto Rewards":"true","---------------":"","Words":"","Hidden Reward Text":"???","No Quests Text":"Brak misji","All Word":"Wszystkie","Completed Word":"Ukończone","Failed Word":"Niepowodzone","In-Progress Word":"W trakcie wykonywania","Steps Word":"Zadania","Rewards Word":"Nagrody","Display Options":"","Reverse Layout":"false","Filter Position":"Top","Use Categories":"true","Show Empty Categories":"2","Show Quest Count":"true","Bullet Character":"-","Max Steps":"3","Image Options":"","Use Icons":"true","Completed Image":"","Completed Image Opacity":"128","Failed Image":"","Failed Image Opacity":"128"}},{"name":"EnemyBook","status":true,"description":"Displays detailed statuses of enemies.","parameters":{"Unknown Data":"???"}},{"name":"HIME_LargeChoices","status":true,"description":"v1.1 - Combines multiple show choice commands into a single,\r\nlarge list.","parameters":{}},{"name":"VNNQPpT9","status":true,"description":"v1.02 Silv KeyMapper <SilvKeys>","parameters":{}},{"name":"OrangeMapshot","status":true,"description":"This plugin will save a picture of the entire map on a Mapshots folder when you press a key. <OrangeMapshot>","parameters":{"useMapName":"false","layerType":"0","drawAutoShadows":"true","keyCode":"44","imageType":"png","imageQuality":"70","imagePath":"./Mapshots"}},{"name":"Minimap","status":true,"description":"v1.08 Minimap. <SilvMinimap>","parameters":{"-- General --":"","Map Style":"Scroll","Global Map Zoom":"0.25","Minimap Opacity":"255","-- Positioning & Size --":"","X":"-2","Y":"2","Horizontal Alignment":"Right","Vertical Alignment":"Bottom","Width":"320","Height":"320","Border Width":"12","Border Height":"12","-- Player Blip --":"","Render Player Blip":"true","Player Blip Graphic":":player","Player Icon Width":"16","Player Icon Height":"16","Player Blink Delay":"0","-- Menu --":"","Menu Key":"m","Menu Player Description":"Ty","Menu Zoom":"0.3","Menu Left Window Width":"240","Menu Topright Window Height":"510","Menu Event Render Size":"24","Menu Player Icon Size":"64","Menu Min Manual Zoom":"0.20","Menu Max Manual Zoom":"10.0","Menu Zoomin Key":"pageup","Menu Zoomout Key":"pagedown","Menu Reset Zoom Key":"home","Menu Reset Scroll Key":"end","-- Passability Map --":"","Passability Overlay Opacity":"128","Passability Color":"#6B8E23","Impassability Color":"#FF0000","-- Map Generator --":"","Map Gen Tag Colors":"#6B8E23 #444444 #FF6E99 #FF8000 #00B7FF #0008FF #000000 #######","Overworld Gen Tag Colors":"#6B8E23 #00008B #8B4513 #006400 #F4A460 ####### ####### #######","-- The rest --":"","Allow Teleportation":"true","Standard Padding":"0","Window Skin":"Window_Minimap","Fill Color":"0 0 0 255","Maintain Aspect Ratio":"true","Fadeout Speed":"3","Global Required Item":"0","Event Render Size":"16","Auto Clear POI":"false","Render Minimap Overlay":"true","-- Manual Scrolling --":"","Allow Manual Scrolling":"true","Manual Scrollspeed":"24","Manual Scroll Key Up":"u","Manual Scroll Key Right":"k","Manual Scroll Key Down":"j","Manual Scroll Key Left":"h","-- Advanced & Debug --":"","Player Sprite Sourceframe Width":"48","Player Sprite Sourceframe Height":"48","Frame Skip":"0","Mapshot Filename Length":"3","Debug Mode":"false","Render Debug Grid":"false","Debug Grid Image":"DebugGrid01"}}];

19. SilverDash

Thanks those 2 lines was what I needed to fix the bug:

I fixed your crash in 1.09.

Update:  v.1.09 (parameters were NOT modified)
    - Fixed a crash that occurred when events (other than the last one) were deleted (in the map-editor) leaving behind null-values in the $dataMap.
    - Renamed the plugin-command alias (before, there was a possible compatibility issue with some of my other scripts).
    - Minor refactoring again and applied my new coding standards. Aliases are now stored outside of the anonymous function in a single variable.

20. TheChilliPL

First Language:
    Polski [Polish]
    M now works but map is already green :(

Nothing in console...