Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Plugin: Console Manager v1.00

Author: Silver

About:

I needed a way to test plugins and other work for deployed RPG Maker MV projects. Also I may ask other people to install this plugin so now and then in order to track bugs for deployed games.

Features:

• Automatically shows the console for playtest and/or deployment (can be configured)
  • Enable/Disable the console (F8) for playtest and/or deployment (can be configured)

Download:

Download v1.00

Terms:

•  
  • Free for commercial and non-commercial use. No credits required.
  • You may use this work in adult games.
  • Do not redistribute this work without it's license.
  • Terms are subject to change.
  • See the License.rtf file for the full license which applies to all of this work created by me. Full license: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xrcq1oocyalviv2/License.rtf?dl=0

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

X[ oh gawd.... I dropped my super expensive laptop on my hard tile floor! It still comes on and all, but now Im worried its gunna start screwing up in the near future.... I hope not, cant afford to replace stuff like that. :(
I wrote a nice animated preloading system for mv+mz today. It only supports graphic assets atm, should it support audio too? See it in action in my recent minigame @
I posted my first commercial game on the forums, and now waiting for approval.
fingers crossed.
TMW the air quality is so bad, your hair changes color every time you wash it. :LZYyuck:
Finished two animations today. :kaojoy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gesonel