Silver's Dash Stamina

Ursolino

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Hi Silver Dash. I tried to use the notetags, but stay showing the bar because I don't put "Auto-hide" on the parameters.

I will send the images of my project here, because I think I'm doing the right way, but it can't works because I don't intend to put "Auto-hide" on the parameter.

imagem001.jpg

imagem002.jpg

SilverDash

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@arceus69

@Ursolino

I found a little bit of time to update this plugin:

v1.10 (5 June 2016)
- Added a new plugin command to enforce to hide the stamina-bar (for cut-scenes and such): Stamina ForceHide true/false.
- Fixed a bug that wouldn't correctly render the stamina window when setting "Autohide" to false. Consuming stamina at least once also used to fix this.

Download v1.10

Last edited by a moderator:

Spodi

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
I think I found a bug:
If you set "stamina decrase mode" to "Tile" it won't update the stamina bar as you're dashing. While your stamina recovers, it will update correctly.

Even happens on a fresh project and only this plugin...

Ursolino

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Thank you SilverDash! It works fine! =)

Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
Hi, i install your both Stamina plugin to my project game. 

But why a stamina not working? NAN%.

How to use this plugin ?

Thank you :D

error.jpg

Quickdraws

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Love your plugin hope your still around to update it since it seems with the new upgrade to rpgmaker 1.3 and the pixi upgrade im getting pixi error in the console which i guess is do to the recent upgrade.

Here's my console log if it helps.

Screenshot 2016-08-11 17.11.34.png

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The following line (1034 on the version I'm looking at) causes the crash:

this.addChild(Silv.DashStamina.Window, Silv.DashStamina.Window_Z);

I'm not sure what version of MV the script I'm looking at is for - it would not work with either 1.1.0 or 1.3.1 (I used to have 1.2.0 but when I upgraded, it did upgrade rather than letting me create a new version).

The 1.3.1 pixi.js does not accept a number as the second parameter.  Just comment it out, and it should work, but there may be repercussions of not sending through the z-index:

Code:
this.addChild(Silv.DashStamina.Window); //, Silv.DashStamina.Window_Z);

Quickdraws

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks Shaz, your fix seems to be working fine so far. I appreciate the response since i really like this script and the author seems to be MIA of late.

Diretooth

Lv. 23 Werewolf
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I love the concept of this plugin, but even with Shaz's suggestion it doesn't work. Either it crashes the game, or it doesn't even do what it's supposed to.

Neo Soul Gamer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@SilverDash

With SilverDash not checking the Forums for 2 months, I'm worried about the ongoing support of this plugin. Hopefully someone else can take a look at this bug if he's not around. 

I've noticed that when a plugin command is used to hide the Stamina Bar/Window, saving and loading a game brings it back. 

For example, if there's a particular map where you don't want the stamina bar to be used, a plugin command is used to hide it. But if the player is in that same map and saves the game, the Stamina bar will reappear on that map once the game is loaded. 

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can someone help me out please?  I have all the parameters set to their default values.  I dash a bit, then I activate an event that's got a Stamina HideWindow plugin command.  The window does hide immediately.  But as soon as I start dashing again, the window reappears.

Is HideWindow meant to permanently hide it until you use ShowWindow?  Or is it only until you start dashing again?  Doesn't really seem to be much of a point if the latter.

Edit: never mind - ForceHide is what I'm looking for.  Wish I'd thought of that two minutes ago.

Eloste

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Vietnamese
Primarily Uses
Hey guys,

I'm sorry if I have possibly necro'd this thread, but I want to ask for some help.

Is there a way to implement a feature where a state will decrease/increase the user's stamina?

For example, when a character eats a meal, his stamina will be +50 for a certain amount of steps, for example.

I don't have a lot of javascript experience, but if this involves some coding I'll be willing to learn ^_^

mistfox

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have an error at the beginning of the game just after I press start to get to the first map.  

It says:

" Type Error"

"Cannot assign to read only property 'parent' of 1"

These are the mods I am using.  And I didn't modify anything on the mod.  Please help.

1479120049542.jpg

xpluffy

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm having the same error  "Cannot assign to read only property 'parent' of 1"  whenever I press new game or continue. I tried it in previous version of RPGMV v1.2.0 and it works. I tested it in RPG 1.3.3 and 1.3.4 and it no longer works.  It would be great to make this plugin workable again in new versions of RPGMV.

Cloud_FFVII

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Hi!
Those with the:
"Cannot assign to read only property 'parent' of 1"

Just replace line 1034 of the stamina plugin:
this.addChild(Silv.DashStamina.Window, Silv.DashStamina.Window_Z);

with this:
this.addChild(Silv.DashStamina.Window); //, Silv.DashStamina.Window_Z)

It's working for me now! Thanks Khaz!

Diretooth

Lv. 23 Werewolf
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks, @Cloud_FFVII, now I just need the nan to vanish from the gauge when I increase the maximum.

DarkEspeon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Where did the dev go...

Bareacine

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English

alberca

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This plugin really need an update. All the plugin commands are broken on the 1.4+ RPG Maker MV version (forcehide etc, each one of them). Only the options in the plugin page itself are still responding.
It's a shame, such a great plugin and there is no others alternatives :(

DarkEspeon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I guess if we want something like that - we should request it. Though I'd really want just a rehash of this plugin, since it's already got almost anything I need.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Please don't create long, boring cutscenes in which characters do nothing but stand around talking.
What if I took a lesson from Half Minute Hero? Let the player get dumb powerful each area, but reset them down to just slightly stronger than before for the next map?
Been averaging 2-3 hours sleep for almost a month now. Starting to space out all the time ^^;
loopk wrote on whtdragon's profile.
Nice to meet you. My name is loopk.
May I use the materials distributed here for adult games for sale?

Thank you in advance.
loopk wrote on Avery's profile.
Nice to meet you. My name is loopk.
May I use the materials distributed here for adult games for sale?

Thank you in advance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Heracrim