Last edited:

UltraMario12

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
"can not create property 'parent' on number '1'
Always happens when I add the plugin to my game and start a New File or Continue....

keizz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This plugin is not update anymore?

Frogboy

I'm not weak to fire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This plugin is not update anymore?
Probably not. The last update was a long time ago. On the bright side, stamina bars aren't all that hard to event once you have a plugin that can disable dashing.

keizz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Probably not. The last update was a long time ago. On the bright side, stamina bars aren't all that hard to event once you have a plugin that can disable dashing.
I tried to use this plugin but not working and not show stamina bar,How can I setting or fix it?

Frogboy

I'm not weak to fire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@keizz
You would need a HUD plugin like SumRndmDde's or maybe MOGs and a plugin for disabling Auto-dash, either Yanfly or Galv has one of these). After that, you can write a parallel process to make this work. I released the source for my game Eremiel in the forums that has a dashing mechanic set up this way. You could use it as a reference for your own setup if you'd like.

thecatinpurple

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
PT/BR
Primarily Uses
I'm having this error

upload_2018-12-8_18-4-42.png
upload_2018-12-8_18-14-59.png

Last edited:

TheCosmicSlug

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
"cannot assign to read only property 'parent' of 1"
This text shows when i'm trying to play game
Edit: ok i found solution, but i don't know how to delete coment
how did you fix the error?

Reaction score
First Language
Turkish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I had to change line 1034 to look like this:
Code:
this.addChild(Silv.DashStamina.Window); //, Silv.DashStamina.Window_Z)
Hey thanks for the solution! Now it works really fine. But is there a way to make it vertical? I don't really a big fan of horizontal bars so, i need help to make it vertical. But anyway, thank you so much for the solution.

TheCosmicSlug

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey thanks for the solution! Now it works really fine. But is there a way to make it vertical? I don't really a big fan of horizontal bars so, i need help to make it vertical. But anyway, thank you so much for the solution.
I don't know about the bars as ive not been using them, but glad I could help a little

SilverDash

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Updated for the latest version of RMMV.

Sorry all I was inactive for almost 4 years so I didn't read all posts and didn't update it for the latest RMMV version until now. I only updated it so if there are any bugs, they could still be there in the new version. If the new version has problems please let me know here.

HintonR

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey Silver! Good to see you back :)

I just wanted to mention a minor issue in a previous version where I have set the plugin command to hide the stamina bar during interactions/cutscenes, but if the stamina is regenerating it will override the hide command meaning that it display the stamina bar again regardless if the command was executed.

SilverDash

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I just noticed that there is no plugin command. I updated the wrong version... Looks like I will be uploading a new version today and I'll look into that bug for you at the same time then.

Last edited:

SilverDash

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have set the plugin command to hide the stamina bar during interactions/cutscenes, but if the stamina is regenerating it will override the hide command meaning that it display the stamina bar again regardless if the command was executed.
From my plugin help-text:
* Stamina HideWindow
* Hides the stamina window. Does not work if you disabled the stamina window.
* Also does not work if the stamina is currently regenerating.
* Stamina ForceHide <true/false>
* Example:
* Stamina ForceHide true
You did use the plugin command Stamina ForceHide true right? Not Stamina HideWindow? Because that is an intended feature of HideWindow.
I tested it in the new version 1.21 (I just uploaded it a minute ago) and the bug you describe is not present. I also updated the Master Demo.

HintonR

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
From my plugin help-text:

You did use the plugin command Stamina ForceHide true right? Not Stamina HideWindow? Because that is an intended feature of HideWindow.
I tested it in the new version 1.21 (I just uploaded it a minute ago) and the bug you describe is not present. I also updated the Master Demo.
Ah... I'm sorry I may have wasted your time, I did not see those in the help. I'll double check the commands I used, but it seems like it is working as intended then. Anyway.... thanks for the quick response -- I got overly excited to see you active again... but thank you for your work :)

yeye on est la

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
french
Primarily Uses
Hey Silver long time no see!

I just downloaded your plugin and everything works fine :)

However, I do have 1 question: Would you be able to add an option in the plugin manager to automatically hide the stamina bar when speaking to someone?

I can use the Stamina ForceHide true everytime I speak to an NPC, but it's not very efficient and it's tedious.

Cheers man,

Yeye on est la

SilverDash

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@HintonR
No problem mate.

@yeye on est la
Mmm as far as I know there is no way to distinguish an NPC from any other event. If there is a way to recognize those events automatically then yes that would be awesome but afaik that's not possible w/o a plugin command or tag.

I could in theory scan the graphic that is being used for the event and have the user add a list of all NPC-graphics in some parameter but mmm... I don't know how to improve on this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was stunned-STUNNED-to find that I have been working on my current project since November. It feels like so much less time than that.
Stream will be live shortly with some art! Going to do a recolor, then start on a new monster! Feel free to drop by!
I've been busy working on other projects this month so I haven't been able to do much towards finishing the prep work for my RPG, but I did brainstorm some interesting ideas for the game.
redrawing one of three my VNM protags
I'm making my game in both English and Portuguese. I wonder if I should add Spanish too? :v

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jonas930