Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hi @SilverDash
Could you add another parameter as 'Not Moving' recovery rate.
It feel pretty weird to get recover a same amount of STA when player continue walking compare to standing in one place :D

I also discovered a bug that if you enter main menu and return to map scene, the stamina bar will re-popping up before auto hiding away (even though player didn't dash)

Last edited:

23Square

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hi @SilverDash
How can I make the recovery speed slower?I just adjusts Stamina Recovery Rate to 0.01. But it seems not slow enough for me.
And even I adjust Stamina Recovery Rate to 0.00,it still recovers quite quickly.So can I also make it never recover(without turn off the plugin)?Any help will be thanked!

Last edited:

SilverDash

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The idea is good. Perhaps next update but I'm not active right now.

KotoYama

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've got an odd problem. For some reason, the player runs automatically even though I don't press the Shift button. Any ideas? xD

SilverDash

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Errors like that are likely caused by other plugins.
If not then I need detailed instructions for how to reproduce.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Slip into Ruby and Jump into Javascript are now updated with their latest episodes, folks!
when you run out of ideas and fall back on the classics...
View attachment ClassicTroll.png

and I can't even think of a way to spruce him up -.-
TMS
It's too bad you can't rename parameters by default. Was thinking it would be neat to do something like change Magic Attack to just "Magic" and Magic Defense to "Spirit."
Ugh why don't I have pixel talent???
Having fun in Orlando! We had a lot of fun at the arcade, even though I didn't win any jackpots this time, and then we went to Outback and got a Blooming Onion. Tomorrow we're driving to Fort Myers to see my stepmom.
Now that I have the XP RTP back, I was looking through the files and found Fighter 7, the inspiration for my first sona! She's evolved since then, but it gave me such nostalgia!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rain322