Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hi @SilverDash
Could you add another parameter as 'Not Moving' recovery rate.
It feel pretty weird to get recover a same amount of STA when player continue walking compare to standing in one place :D

I also discovered a bug that if you enter main menu and return to map scene, the stamina bar will re-popping up before auto hiding away (even though player didn't dash)

Last edited:

23Square

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hi @SilverDash
How can I make the recovery speed slower?I just adjusts Stamina Recovery Rate to 0.01. But it seems not slow enough for me.
And even I adjust Stamina Recovery Rate to 0.00,it still recovers quite quickly.So can I also make it never recover(without turn off the plugin)?Any help will be thanked!

Last edited:

SilverDash

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The idea is good. Perhaps next update but I'm not active right now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

And back. Trying to work online with no internet for 1.5 days was...interesting. I felt like a character in a old Sierra game trying to find internet due to all the hoops I had to jump through just to get online for work.
grief... if MV didn't have certain plugins already, I think I'd upgrade to MZ. seeing like 10 MV plugins in 1 MZ one is hilariously convenient lol.
Have you already checkes out my mapping tutorial on the blog? I would love to hear your feedback and things you'd like to see in the future!

one of character for my upcoming game idk how to design o_O

Designing patches that can 'augmented' to clothing based armor. Such good fun. A bit time consuming due to the need to create image displays, but the patches are limited so it's not too tiring.
Note: lol, posting this made me find a couple mistakes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PhilKeepItReal