Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hi @SilverDash
Could you add another parameter as 'Not Moving' recovery rate.
It feel pretty weird to get recover a same amount of STA when player continue walking compare to standing in one place :D

I also discovered a bug that if you enter main menu and return to map scene, the stamina bar will re-popping up before auto hiding away (even though player didn't dash)

Last edited:

23Square

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hi @SilverDash
How can I make the recovery speed slower?I just adjusts Stamina Recovery Rate to 0.01. But it seems not slow enough for me.
And even I adjust Stamina Recovery Rate to 0.00,it still recovers quite quickly.So can I also make it never recover(without turn off the plugin)?Any help will be thanked!

Last edited:

SilverDash

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The idea is good. Perhaps next update but I'm not active right now.

KotoYama

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've got an odd problem. For some reason, the player runs automatically even though I don't press the Shift button. Any ideas? xD

SilverDash

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Errors like that are likely caused by other plugins.
If not then I need detailed instructions for how to reproduce.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi silverdash, sorry. But it seems your plugin didn't work on my RPGMV. What version of RPGMV should i use for this plugin? Thanks

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Have spent too much time hammering out with a friend just how to make a reoccurring enemy that permanently learns skills you use against her.
I know what I want in a loose sense. Maybe I should just make a post asking for opinions and suggestions.
Shoot Enemy Off-Screen, Run RPG Maker Game as a Web Server, & Thai Keyboard | RPG Maker News #109

Some people have too strong of an opinion about what maker is the best, I've seen discussions like:
- I prefer VXAce because I like the style of the RTP better than the older releases
- You're worse than Hitler
My number one take away from this game jam is to make small games that are as polished and bug free as possible. Far less dev time, and if the game flops, it matters less because my time investment is much lower. Also, whatever ambitions I have... aim for about 10% of them. They are clearly too high, and will involve stuff that likely won't matter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anitalains