Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Keybinder v. 1.10
Author:
Squirting Elephant

NOTE: This plugin is for plugin-developers and for other scripts that require this plugin.

Features
- Can even use different string-values for RM-keys without any problem whatsoever
- It has no extra performance drain whatsoever (should perform conversion only when a plugin is loaded)
- Can use multiple strings for the same key. For example: "num lock", "numlock" can both be added and will both work. or ',' and 'comma' etc. will all work at the same time.
- Does NOT have any sort of compatibility problem unless the other plugin is 'retarded'
- Does not care if the key is unique or not (if it already exists in the default Input or in another plugin, this plugin simply does not care about it).
- And on top of that you can make my existing scripts compatible now with extremely minimal changes (you only gotta add a single function call to your keybinding variables (or more likely: parameters) when initializing your script).

Note: This script must be placed above your script and above my scripts (like my minimap script)

Script
Download v1.10
Download Master Demo

Old versions

Special Thanks:
Zalerinian & Iavra

Last edited:

CaquartaX

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese Pt
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Tem como tornar o mini-mapa mais realista?

Edit: How to make the mini-map more realistic?

Last edited by a moderator:

SilverDash

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@CaquartaX What do you mean with "making it more realistic"? Also, I would prefer English.

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@CaquartaX This is an English-only forum, please don't post in languages other than English. Also, please make sure to post in the right spot, you asked about a mini-map but this thread is about a keybinding plugin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Writing out an idea for the No Travel Game Jam. I have a general plot and challenge written out, it's just a matter of filling the rest in and making it interesting.
A definite difficult time right now. How is everyone doing during this pandemic? I already have seen furloughs and layoffs.
Hollow 1977 wrote on Archeia's profile.
Hope you and your family are doing well during this difficult time. :)
My elderly neighbor whom I've been buying groceries for just got carried out of his home on a stretcher by guys with hazmat suits. Considering I've been his only point of contact for the past month it's probably safe to say my boss was right to tell me to stay home once I developed a mild cough after all.
Damn. All these new features to the forums. Takes some getting used to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
highchloride