Silvers Keybinding

Discussion in 'JS Plugin Releases (RMMV)' started by SilverDash, Nov 24, 2015.

1. SilverDash

SilverDash Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Keybinder v. 1.10
    Author:
    Squirting Elephant

NOTE: This plugin is for plugin-developers and for other scripts that require this plugin.

Features
    - Can even use different string-values for RM-keys without any problem whatsoever
    - It has no extra performance drain whatsoever (should perform conversion only when a plugin is loaded)
    - Can use multiple strings for the same key. For example: "num lock", "numlock" can both be added and will both work. or ',' and 'comma' etc. will all work at the same time.
    - Does NOT have any sort of compatibility problem unless the other plugin is 'retarded'
    - Does not care if the key is unique or not (if it already exists in the default Input or in another plugin, this plugin simply does not care about it).
    - And on top of that you can make my existing scripts compatible now with extremely minimal changes (you only gotta add a single function call to your keybinding variables (or more likely: parameters) when initializing your script).

Note: This script must be placed above your script and above my scripts (like my minimap script)

Script
    Download v1.10
    Download Master Demo

Old versions

Special Thanks:
    Zalerinian & Iavra

Last edited: Sep 29, 2019
  2. SilverDash

SilverDash Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Updated for the latest version of RMMV and to support my latest version of my Advanced Minimap plugin.

bazrat and LTN Games like this.