- Nov 21, 2019
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
I wanna make my battle hud (MZ) become text only (no face)
Great points @Kenen, there is some ambiguity to the request.There's definitely some clarification needed here.
Okay, disabling the actor faces from Window_BattleStatus with no additional changes is easy enough.
But if what they are actually asking for is for their battle HUD to look like the included screenshot, that includes several other changes:
So, @Ronyund, what are you actually asking for? To just have the faces disabled in the default HUD? Or to have your HUD look like the screenshot you posted?
- Overhauling the layout of Window_BattleStatus.
- Removing gauges from Window_BattleStatus.
- Relocating the position of Window_ActorCommand.
- Relocating the position of Window_BattleEnemy and presumably making it always visible.
- Probably updating Scene_Battle's WindowLayer to make the windows layer on top of each other nicely as shown in the screenshot, as this is not the default behavior in MV/MZ.