Simple Battle Status Faces

mekka2000

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
FRENCH
Primarily Uses
Great ! Thank you for the ATB bar. It's perfect in 1280x720.

Just one little request... could you make the portraits smaller, so they dont overlap with the ATB Bar ?

DreamX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I will work on Yanfly ATB support.

Great ! Thank you for the ATB bar. It's perfect in 1280x720.

Just one little request... could you make the portraits smaller, so they dont overlap with the ATB Bar ?
Unless I'm misunderstanding, I think you could do that with an image editor editing the image file directly.

DreamX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
V.1.02 Adds support for Yanfly ATB

Neo Soul Gamer

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
How about a damage popup feature for Front View Battle System? Your Battle status would work great if you could swap the coordinates of the popup so that they appear over the faces like in Yanfly's script for VXA. 

cekobico

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
Probably a silly comment but....

somehow your script in spoiler mode displayed as single-line, rendering itself not working if I paste it as single line in notepad o_o

DreamX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Probably a silly comment but....

somehow your script in spoiler mode displayed as single-line, rendering itself not working if I paste it as single line in notepad o_o
It's an old script, the forum update a little while back jumbled up the formatting.

Right now I recommend Yanfly's Battle Status Window instead of this plugin, but if you prefer this one I can fix the formatting.

cekobico

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
It's an old script, the forum update a little while back jumbled up the formatting.

Right now I recommend Yanfly's Battle Status Window instead of this plugin, but if you prefer this one I can fix the formatting.
ahhhhh so that's why every time I see someone has a spoiler, everything is displayed single-line lol 

I prefer yours because from what I see on the screenshot, it doesn't block the faceset. Thank you for doing this ^^

DreamX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
ahhhhh so that's why every time I see someone has a spoiler, everything is displayed single-line lol 

I prefer yours because from what I see on the screenshot, it doesn't block the faceset. Thank you for doing this ^^
Here's a cleaned up version of the plugin. Make sure the filename is DreamX_SimpleBattleStatusFaces.js in order for parameters to work.

Since this plugin was made before Yanfly's and I'd like to combine the strengths of both, I'll eventually do an extension where you can customize Yanfly's battle status configuration more, including being able to make things the way they are in this plugin.

cekobico

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
Yay! Thank you very much! 

That sounds like a great idea. Allowing adjustment to window would allow people to make their RPG Maker MV games differ from each other, and sadly there's not much that can do that xD

I'll be looking forward to that indeed :3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

40 card deck size, the plugin seems more sluggish.
Village theme I composed for a commission!
Stream will be live shortly with some Haunting Ground! Feel free to drop by!
welp, the stock market went down by 7% because of corona today. Time to buy stocks?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UnusualCorn