Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Simple Dash Motion by Trb (aka Torobo)
Translated from Japanese by rooge (1strooge)
Version: 1.2
L.U.: 8/22/2020

Introduction:

This plugin improves the running effect by tilting the character slightly and with moving up and down.
It is suitable as an enhancement for default character sheets with 3 frames.

How to Use:
Place it in the plugin folder and enable it in the plugin manager.

In the plugin, you can then adjust the values of body tilt and vertical stretch.

Plugin.PNG

SimpleDashMotion_forum.png

Max tilt value is 90.
Max vertical value is 100.

GIF PREVIEW

SimpleDashMotion_small_B.gif

TOU:
Free for commercial or non commercial use.
This plugin is released under the MIT License.

====================================================================================
The MIT License
====================================================================================

Trb_SimpleDashMotion.js

Copyright (c) 2016 Trb
twitter https://twitter.com/Trb_surasura

Translated from Japanese by rooge (1strooge)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining
a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"),
to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation
the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense,
and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software
is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:

The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in
all copies or substantial portions of the Software.

THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED,
INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR
A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT
HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF
CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE
OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download

8/25/2020 - GIF preview added

Last edited:

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist/Advocatus Diaboli
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@rooge, thank you. Yeah, more people translate JP plugins to EN plugins. That would make the process faster than one person did this. Great idea! [I should add my name as the translator in the plugin lol.]
@rooge, I have to create you as the translator, right? I think it is the right to do.

Last edited:

rooge

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Kupotepo I was just afraid we would translate the same thing at the same time. :biggrin: Sometimes I add something, but I'm not as fast as you. I try to test it as much as possible before uploading it. I want to avoid possible complications with other users.

And I see no reason, if you translate a plugin and spend your free time with it, why you can't state it in the license for the newly translated plugin.

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist/Advocatus Diaboli
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@rooge, thank you for your input. I focus on Triacontane plugins, right now. I am afraid that I am going to translate the same thing as @slimmmeiske2 too. But Triacontane is doing a great job of translating, so I post here without any changes.

You translate [Torobo]. Ok, I led you to do that and I do not touch that:cutesmile: Thank you for being careful unlike me.

Last edited:

rooge

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Kupotepo You don't have to worry about Slimmmeiske2, because she has clearly defined in her thread what she will translate for now - plugins delivered directly with MZ. So everything else from Triacontane is yours for now, but don't translate this Triacontane's plugin - MakeScreenCapture.js. I've already translated it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm going to schedule my shuttle to the train station today... after I vote. It's not a pleasant thing to do, since I hate politics. So much negative talk. I can see why it's not allowed here. But about the shuttle. My county has a service called PalmTran, and it's really convenient. They pick you up at your home and drop you off where you need to be. Just give them a date and time.
Titlescreen idle movie player, play some videos if the player sits on the titlescreen too long! [free plugin]
"Alert, alert, there is nothing there. Wake up, there is nothing there. This is not a drill, there is nothing there. Oh hey, I see you're awake early on your day off, let's go for a run."~if dogs could talk.
I love October. It starts out with a lighthearted chillvibes. Near the end of the month, it becomes somewhat dreamy and the days feel slower. Maybe because October is the beginning of rainy season in my country. :D
Ami
--- Surprise Part 2 ---

F.Healer: Look,i'm the Cute White Ghost!
F.Mage: And,im the Scary Witch!
M.Archer: I'm The Handsome Vampire!
M.Fighter: AWOOOOOOO!!!
(Suddenly,The Electricity Is Turned Off. Then Turned On 10 Seconds Later)
Hero: (With Scream Mask & Bloody Knife) Hey,how about my Costume?
Entire Party: (Screaming Until Faint)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaeger