Simple Follower Control Plugin

UncleThomson

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This plugin allows to transfer, turn and move followers.

It adds three plugin commands:

The following plugin command transfers a follower to a specific location on the current map:

TransferFollower i x y direction
Replace i with the index of the follower to be transfered, with 1 being the first follower. Replace x and y with the x and y coordinates on the map where the follower should be placed, and direction with either down, left, right, or up to determine the facing of the follower. The direction may be omitted.

The following plugin command turns the follower into a given direction:

TurnFollower i direction
Replace i with the index of the follower, with 1 being the first one. Replace direction with either down, left, right, or up to determine the facing of the follower.

The following plugin command moves the follower one step:

MoveFollower i direction
Replace i with the index of the follower, with 1 being the first one. Replace direction with either down, left, right, or up to
determine in which direction the follower should move.

Terms of Use:
Code is under Apache License, Version 2.0
TLDR: Free for commercial and non commercial use within RPG Maker MV, edit as you want, no warranties.
Since it is derived from RPG Maker MV code, parts are still ©2015 KADOKAWA CORPORATION./YOJI OJIMA.

You may credit UncleThomson.

Attachments

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ksi
Looking forward to messing around with MZ when it comes out in little over a week. Anyone else amped? What's the first thing you're gonna look at/try to do?
by now, I think most people know that I hate misanthropic bad guys, but I realize one more reason I hate them so much is because the motive is easy and takes no thought to come up with. It's actually more challenging to create a villain that doesn't have that motive.
SOC
If the VisuStella videos are using the MZ RTP tilesets... I'm really disappointed. MV's look so much better. I hope it's easy to convert MV tiles to MZ.
If this thing end to be good enough, I'll be pleased to release it there for free (looong to be completed...).
And back. Trying to work online with no internet for 1.5 days was...interesting. I felt like a character in a old Sierra game trying to find internet due to all the hoops I had to jump through just to get online for work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nethernome