Storm crow descending, Winter unending.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi!

I just want to take the helmet off of this tall style character (based on one from the Dark Fantasy pack that I don't think I'm allowed to post resources from according to the site rules but idk so I'll just provide one frame for now to be safe):

1.png
PM me if you can help. (I'd try to make an approximation using the generator, but I'm using tall sprites.)

BONUS:
If you could also take Beatrix's helmet off here, in her faceset, that would be awesome. Not pictured: the 7 other faces in this set, again, because site rules.
2.png

It is a rather silly helmet. And also Beatrix is one of the game's romantic leads and it's very hard to relate to a romantic lead that's perpetually en-helmeted. Right now I've even got her helmet equipment slot locked to match the fact that I have no art assets of her helmetless.

I can offer only thanks and credit.

Thank you very much for considering this unpaid request: the kind and generous souls that fulfill unpaid requests in this forum are the salt of the Earth for sure.

Reactions: J-G

CrowStorm

Storm crow descending, Winter unending.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This request filled very nicely by the mighty The Mighty Palm.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made another map, this one even has a cool moving waterfall. I'll have an animated GIF later whenever I'm done adding stuff. :LZSwink:
Back here again?! RPG MAKER, I can't quit you. :kaosigh:
um... why didn't anyone tell how easy it is to add motions to Sideview battlers? I literally copied the last one, changed the name and index, said where it should play, and boom... I've got intro motions.
Lately when I listen to 1970s songs, I always think that the "real world" is still at mid 70s. What we experience now is a futuristic dream. With this point of view, even 80s and 90s looks super futuristic. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
broiderers