Simple Jacket Recolor and..

CrypticCuddler

Free Hugs
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Heya! I'm needing a simple recolor on a jacket collar for the follow face set (it is incomplete).

The grey shoulders are shoulder plates and grey and I'd like those to stay that color.

JacketRecolorRequest.png

I'm not even asking a person to do all the jacket collars. If someone could recolor the jacket BROWN on just one of the panels, I can do the rest with copy and pasting and what not.

Also, I'd like the lines and edges of the jacket to be softened to fit how soft the character's face and hair looks (sorry if this explanation is vague, but if you look at the picture I think you'll get my drift).

I just want shades of brown for the jacket instead of green @_@ I've worked far too long on this face set already.

Please and thanks to the person who picks this up~!

Last edited by a moderator:

Makio-Kuta

Canadian Goose
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

I did two different browns because the first one I realized was still quite a bit green when I was done lol I think I've got the outline being a bit softened, though it still isn't as quite the same. Anyway, the second one I did a bit more work to then the first. Hopefully that is the sort of brown you were looking for!

Also, welcome back. :)

CrypticCuddler

Free Hugs
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks a ton Makio! 

The edit looks fantastic, and thank you for putting in the extra effort to soften the edges, they look much better! >w<

It's great to be back and working on the game again, working on maps right now @_@ I've made more work for myself by my choice of mapping, but

I feel like it's gonna turn out very nice.

Hope your current projects have been running smooth for you.

Makio-Kuta

Canadian Goose
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
No problem! I'm glad it's good.

I hit some stalls, but things have been moving slowly ever onwards. Good luck with your maps!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

We'll be doing another giveaway of MZ on the stream tomorrow! Thank you SykoGaming for contributing a copy for the community! :D
Sorry guys! Been away for long this time. Got attacked by my anxieties again. At least no more bedbugs. Got logged out of here and layout seems strange now a bit.
My old project is now a sitcom
How to do implementation the social politcal mechanics in rpg maker? Thank you for quick spark of ideas. Fear of going to the thread lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
memakegamemekillminority