Platinum_CRuX

PlatinumCRuX
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hello all, first post here. I've created some simple windowskins for RPG Maker MV/MZ that are reminiscent of RPG Maker 2003/retro Final Fantasy. I'm sure there are windowskins out there similar or nearly identical to these, but I couldn't find any through googling, so I spent an hour or so making them for myself, and anyone interested in using them. These are free to download, modify and use. No credit needed.

These go great with a retro/pixel font!

Blue Gradient BG:
Fantasy_BlueGradientBG.png

Blue Gradient BG w/Inverted Border:
Fantasy_BlueGradientBGInverted.png

Some previews of the Blue Gradient BG:
Preview1.PNG
Preview2.PNG

MZ Vanilla BG (you can use the window color sliders in-program to customize the window color):
Fantasy_MZBG.png

MZ Vanilla BG w/Inverted Border (you can use the window color sliders in-program to customize the window color):
Fantasy_MZBGInverted.png

MZ Vanilla BG (Inverted) (you can use the window color sliders in-program to customize the window color):
Fantasy_MZBGLite.png
**I recommend making the window color darker than you normally would to make sure text is readable

MZ Vanilla BG (Inverted) w/inverted border (you can use the window color sliders in-program to customize the window color):
Fantasy_MZBGLiteInverted.png
**I recommend making the window color darker than you normally would to make sure text is readable

Red Gradient BG:
Fantasy_RedGradientBG.png

Red Gradient BG w/Inverted Border:
Fantasy_RedGradientBGInverted.png

Let me know if you end up using any of these windowskins. I'd like to see what you come up with!

Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello, which font have you used on the example? I'm curious.

thenerdmansion

Graphic Design/Complex Eventer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thank you for this window skin. It's just what I needed. Will be credited

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Hey everyone! No Studio Blue RPG Maker Critiques Stream today! But you can always check the playlist for old streams you've missed!

I ran out of paper sheets to draw, so I guess I'm forced to do digital for a while now...
x778xt8.jpg

Still haven0t found a colouring style that I like :kaoswt:
woods.pngshop.jpgboss.jpgRoom.png

Mapping is becoming so much easier!
FirestormNeos wrote on Neikoku's profile.
the cat in your profile picture is adorable
Are the default-size "chibi" sprites really a bad thing for a project? I'm not planning to sell my game anyway but I was wondering if they were as hated as some videos seem to claim...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Penguinsam64