Simple RPG Maker MV Question: How do you resize windows?

Tyrael79

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Hey,

These are really simple noob questions that I haven't been able to figure out. I've been able to live with not knowing but now its just getting super fustrating and annoying.

1. How do you resize the Plugin Manager Window? (it's really frustrating not being able to make it longer and wider)
  2. How do you resize the the General Settings Plugin Window? (it's really frustrating looking at large amounts of plugin settings through the tiny window size that it's set to at default.)
  3. How do you resize the Database window?
  4. How to you resize the notes section?

I guess you can see a trend here... I can't figure out how to resize any of the windows and I'm getting really frustrated and annoyed at not being able to do something really simple.

I've tried the obvious thing of clicking and dragging the edges, which obviously didn't work. I was thinking that there might possibly be a cfg file I could edit to alter the sizes but I haven't been able to locate it.

Thanks for your help

Archeia

Level 99 Demi-fiend
Developer
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
VNM
You can't resize any of them. All RMs do this. You can use a third party app called Resize Enable if you absolutely have to (can't guarantee it won't wonk the look)

Last edited by a moderator:

Tyrael79

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Thanks Archeia

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Electro Swing--it's like swing--but with electros.
Is it wrong to look like a dead fish at all times :)
What worst could happen when your driver said "I know a shortcut"?
Creating Telekinesis script for another user, couldn't resist doing a scripted scene to display progress, when I could have just shown it in seconds XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nuwandw