cmgamesofficial

Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Taglish
Primarily Uses
What limitation do you mean?

Example in my game, I have a Necromancer class where he is using cards to summon characters in battle and swap it to himself. The problem is after using the character cards as skills to swap back to the main character, it can't swap and the character battler remains the same.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nechigawara

Certamen Promus
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai/English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Example in my game, I have a Necromancer class where he is using cards to summon characters in battle and swap it to himself. The problem is after using the character cards as skills to swap back to the main character, it can't swap and the character battler remains the same.

This plugin doesn't design to do those kind of work now since I created this one just for my project, which swap back only occur at the end of battle or when the summoned die.

I will try to add your suggestion when I have time.

Nechigawara

Certamen Promus
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai/English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Updated to fix more swap bug.

dfox20

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I turned off all of my plugins except this one and it doesn't seem to work. I did this on a map battle not a test one, I put in the tag like so on my skill and put the correct number of my actor. I am also using Rpg Maker MV 1.3.4

SoSick.

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Great idea you got here. Is it possible to make it so you don't have to swap for an actor ? Can just use the skill to add a party member to the battle till the actor dies / end of battle ? Thanks 

Nechigawara

Certamen Promus
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai/English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I turned off all of my plugins except this one and it doesn't seem to work. I did this on a map battle not a test one, I put in the tag like so on my skill and put the correct number of my actor. I am also using Rpg Maker MV 1.3.4

Fixed!! Redownload the plugin again

Great idea you got here. Is it possible to make it so you don't have to swap for an actor ? Can just use the skill to add a party member to the battle till the actor dies / end of battle ? Thanks 

This plugin doesn't design to do those kind of work now since I created this one just for my project, which swap back only occur at the end of battle or when the summoned die.

And that would need the battle system to change how party members work a lot.

dfox20

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
It doesn't seem to work still unfortunately D:

dfox20

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Ah I see the issue, didn't know I had to switch the scope option to user. Works perfect! Sorry for the trouble and thank you again! :)

I do have a question now, would it be possible to make it so it replaces your whole party? Like it's just the swapped actor?

Nechigawara

Certamen Promus
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai/English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Ah I see the issue, didn't know I had to switch the scope option to user. Works perfect! Sorry for the trouble and thank you again! :)

I do have a question now, would it be possible to make it so it replaces your whole party? Like it's just the swapped actor?

This plugin doesn't design to do those kind of work now since I created this one just for my project.

But, yeah, I think I can do it when I have time.

dfox20

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
No wories! Awesome though thanks! :)

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is there a way to get the other actor to appear where the caster is? I am trying to use this to change forms while adding new skills.

blakwhiteknight

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This plugin is amazing and works well with Yanfly's Party Switch! Thank you very much for it!

Though if it's not too much to ask, would there be a way to implement a Return/Dismiss/Revert command? I'm making a Summoner and while it's great seeing her having monsters come into combat, I think it could really benefit having a Return/Dismiss/Revert command where it goes back to the original Actor, but be able to turn back/summon again.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My Overworld might be a mix of inspiration from 2D Final Fantasy games, Breath of Fire, Battlechasers: Nightwar, Super Mario World, and Pillars of Eternity. If I can make it more in-depth than just walking from point A to point B, that might do a lot for the gameplay experience. Hmm...
Terribly depressed. Worst birthday I've had in years, no motivation to work on anything. Still no income. At least I've got my computer running again.
Doing RPG Maker News for 19th September 2021

Stream will be live with some Dark Souls 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kamikun95