Simple Wand Iconsets

JardsonJean

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've been working on a few different variations of wands based of a very simplistic design I put together. They're available in a sprite sheet in 3 sizes (48x48, 32x32, 24x24) so you can download the one that fits your needs. I'll be updating this post as I make more of them and I hope a lot of you guys can benefit from using it. Make sure to leave your feedback and suggest new ideas or changes, they're all free to use and, if you ever feel like crediting me, just share this with other friends or mention my page: ladyluck.itch.io

This work is CC0 1.0 Universal (CC0 1.0).

wands_orb_cover.png
DOWNLOAD HERE

wands_star_cover.png
DOWNLOAD HERE

wands_heart_cover.png
DOWNLOAD HERE

wands_eye_cover.png
DOWNLOAD HERE

wands_gem_cover.png
DOWNLOAD HERE

Last edited:

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Did you make all of those yourself? It's amazing!

Btw, it would be nice if you add you terms of services (commercial allowed? Credits required? Edits allowed? Repost allowed?)

JardsonJean

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yep, I made all of them and I working on more variations right now. They're CC 1.0 which means they're public domain at this point. As I mentioned up there, if someone that uses this wants to help me, just share it with friends and mention my page (ladyluck.itch.io). Donating would be cool as well, but not required.

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@JardsonJean Cool, could you please add a section in your first post to inform people that these are public domain? People often look for the license before using resources. Thank you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just imagine, MZ got released while still on summer sale and they decided to discount their game. lol.
Now that I found an accessible composing software, all the melodies that only lived inside my head so far can come to life. I LOVE this.
Akemi14 wrote on Archeia's profile.
I'm sorry about my mistake of not messaging you about posting in Games in Development Rules and Guidelines. I'm still new on this forum but using RPG Maker for 3 years. Well it is in English language. Well, I just want to explained about the game and show them the demo. I promised, there is no inappropriate contain because I don't like that. What should I do?
Magic numbers are the devil.
So I was explaining to someone today that Magic (the Gathering) has advertised itself as a Trading Card Game (TCG) and a Collectable Card Game (CCG), but never a playing card game. Playing cards are what they use for stuff like Poker or Black Jack. So by playing Magic with the cards, they were in fact doing it wrong, and me trading the cards is a correct usage. :popcorn:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nristiclindsey