A Sapphire Skye

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Basically I just need the title-menu command window (with Continue, New Game, Quit) to be gone.

Instead, I want to be able to just add "Press Enter" to my title's graphic myself and when the player presses Enter it does one of two things:

1.) If there's a save file available it goes to the Load File screen (as if the continue button was pressed).

2.) If there's no save file available it jumps right into the game (as if the new game button was pressed).

And then if the Escape button is pressed instead I want the game to exit (as if the quit button was pressed).

MeowFace

Meow
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Meowish
Primarily Uses
Something like this?

A Sapphire Skye

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Well yes, like that, but I want to be able to use my own graphic instead of text with a line like that.

MeowFace

Meow
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Meowish
Primarily Uses
simply set the text to " " in the settings area

A Sapphire Skye

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Well I can't test it because the formatting is messed up...

I tried fixing it (though I guess I messed up, http://pastebin.com/Z3mZdE1d) but I get a syntax error:

unexpected $end, expecting keyword_end

on the last line.

Never mind, I fixed it. But the problem is I don't want the line, that's still there.

Last edited by a moderator:

MeowFace

Meow
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Meowish
Primarily Uses
The messed up code is due to the current forum migration from V3 to V4. It should be fixed "soon" as long as they get the new patch done i guess.

Check this issue report for updates.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

May I make a suggestion for what language we should use for plugins?

IMG_1177.JPG
Have you opened all the advent calendar's yet? Don't forget to leave @Starbird_Resources and @WaywardMartian some love!
1638376821276.png
LOOK AT EM GOOOOOOOOOO!
Sorry for the spam with this, I'm just real happy with how this has gone :D
Custom sleep sequence done! :kaopride:
fuY8hyg.gif
The other day I posted a merchant airship tileset and said it was overflow from my Advent Calendar. @Avery said something like "that's one way to flex!" Well, this morning I woke up and realized THAT I MISCOUNTED AND AM SHORT BY ONE DAY. My face and palm are now perfectly fused together.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoomanBBQ