Single Actor Battle System

Castagna

Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
Is there a script that allows you to fight with a single actor even if the party is bigger?
If the team is composed by 4 actors, the first will fight and the others will be remove from the party; when he dies, the second one will be added to fight and the first will be removed (to hide his name from the list and to prevent his revival). When a battle ends or when you flee, all the members will be added again to your team.
The idea is simple and I tried to realize it with events, but i don't really like how it looks like... even because in this way you are forced to use the same actors that you set in the event (I'm drawing different battlers to have more than 30 actors that you can change whenever you want)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm having a fun time working with the MZ RTP. The waterfall hasn't changed, though, so I'm wondering if they didn't make a new one or if they forgot to put it in...

good progress on the typescript Definitions files almost done all the Manager and yet I still have to do the Battle Manager...who is seriously so much data lol
Are the export options for MZ known yet?
I thought they were supposed to be my friends T_T
Anyone else ever feel bad about always needing to ask for help on their game..?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RegularManGuy