Hahasea

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've been told that the only way to permanently hide all player characters except your main one in main menu, while still retaining the capacity to have party followers in-game is with javascript. Would love it if someone would consider making a script.

My game follows a single actor, with the exception of a couple of parts when they get a pet follower. So while I want the pet to follow them around, and maybe event have some default battling skills, I don't want them to be any more complex than that (no equipping, no extra learnable skills). Ideally I could just not have them visible/selectable in the main menu.

And (possibly a pipe-dream) remove the actor select functionality altogether, so that when you select equip or skill it opens directly into the main actors stage, rather than having to 'select' the only actor there.

Thanks! :kaohi:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I guess the concept of friendship has changed :") Today I saw a very quiet boy getting bullied by his 'friends' because he wasn't talking. They made a circle and made him sit in the middle and were nagging him saying hey talk, sing a song, do this tongue twister etc. etc. And I could totally see the discomfort in the boy's face. Glad I don't have 'friends' lmao
Music is my life, getting noticed for it is the best compliment I can get. So thanks to those who expressed interest :)
character for fun, based on various friends input.

I've noticed that the website has changed a lot since I left in August last year...
One of my kitties after a long, tiring day of being adorable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokepurpp123