First Language
Danish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Single Actor System
Version 1.0
By Magnus0808 || Magnus Rubin Peterson

Introduction
This plugin makes it so you skip actor selection. It is supposed to be used for games where there only are a single actor, which makes it pointless to select the actor when they are the only option.

I originally made this plugin as a request. However, some people have asked me to make an official thread for it so here it is :)

Features
  • Skip actor selection for "Skill window"
  • Skip actor selection for "Equip window"
  • Skip actor selection for "Status window"
  • Skip actor selection in battle
  • Skip actor selection for item/skill use
  • (optional) Show full status window in main menu instead of the default menu status window
How to use
Just plug and play. However, if you want to use the full status window in the main menu you can set that in the plugin parameters.

It should be noted that it is always the default status menu that will be shown in the main menu, so if you have a custom status window then you might want to opt out for this feature.

You can remove the formation command under "System" in the database. And if you use the option to show the full status window in the main menu then you can also remove the status command there.

Udklip.PNG

Download
You can download this plugin from my GitHub:
https://github.com/magnusrp0808/plugins/blob/master/MRP_SingleActorSystem.js

Terms of use
TERMS OF USE Copyright (c) 2020 Magnus0808 || Magnus Rubin Peterson || Magnusrp0808
  • You are free to use it in commercial or non commercial RPG Maker MV projects if you credit me unless other is stated.
  • Please do not change the header of the plugin
    • Other than that you are allowed to make edits to the plugin
  • You are NOT allowed to sell the plugin itself even if you edited it.
Change log
Version 1.0:

+ First Release

Author Notes
If you have any questions regarding this plugin then feel free to throw me a message.

Last edited:

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
You might like to add to your Terms whether or not this can be reposted or if people must link back to this page. I know a lot of plugin and script writers don't like having possibly out of date versions of their work floating around the internet. Up to you.

Coops

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Been looking for this specific mod, many thanks, muchly appreicted!

Coops

Ganjabee

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello !
Thanks for this very effective and useful plugin but I'm having an issue with it !
I have an object (key object) which can be used from the inventory and launch a common event. but when I use it (with your plugin active) I have the Reference Error : System_Action is not defined.
When I use it with your plugin turned off it works normaly.
Maybe someone know why it does that and how I can fix it !?
Anyway, thanks for you contribution.

Magnus0808

Software Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Danish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you very much for reporting the bug! Honestly amazing I hadn't noticed before... When I initially renamed the plugin from Single Actor Game to Single Actor System I accidently changed Game_Action to System_Action too... Oops :rswt

I have fixed and pushed the fix now so just go ahead and download the plugin again :)

Ganjabee

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Awesome !!!! Thanks for your reactivity !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

*when the One Map Challenge is the only time you can finish a game*
Drifty wanted to make sure the default MV spark animation lived on, so he made it in Effekseer for the contest :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
Thanks to a post in a forum thread we can better create MV/MZ plugins in Haxe.
Latest video of my adventures in Kingdom Hearts 3~
Imagine every unfunny joke gets a laugh track, and it doesn't top until you genuinely laugh at that unfunny joke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fylith