Sinnistar

Star of Aegis
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Here's a link to all my resources to date (with exception of my newest game's demo). Enjoy! Free to use for everything, just give credit to Sinnistar!

Click for Download!

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Closing as you already have a general resource collection thread and can add this link to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I am once again escalating in the kitchen. I might or might not be 4 types of cookies into baking and not finished...
Today is a great day!
A bust of my character, Lizzabelle, that I put together in GIMP. I combined the RMMZ generated face with my actual illustration of her. This is just me experimenting with busts. I don't really want to use busts in dialogue, but perhaps in the character menu.

2Ixbzbd.png
How many people actually like action commands? (Which is pressing a button at the right time during an attack to deal more damage.)
It is a curse and a blessing getting better at javascript after each plugin... Now I am considering changing two previous plugins completely, and they're not small plugins either -.-' Not to mention that I'll add more features... This is why I never manage to release a game, I just keep updating everything I've already done :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Korleone21