siriusleenott

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Hi everyone!
I've started doing some edits on RTP tilesets, just to have a bit more variation throughout your mapping adventures. Mapping is what I find most fun, so I thought I'd share this. Got very inspired by multiple people on here, and mataraelfay on deviantArt.

Credit: siriusleenott
Non-commercial: Free, but please credit
Commercial: Free, but please credit
Repost: No
Edits: Absolutely
Reposts of edits: Yes, just give credit
Maker required: RMXP

RTP-forest-addon.png

Savanna.png

RTP-treehouse.png
(The little piece of foilage can be used to cover the rope ladder at the top!)
RTP-well.png (Well)
RTP-beehive.png (Beehive)

RTP-storefront.png(British storefront extension)

Last edited:

rekkatsu

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Oooh!! that's amazing. RTP edit/add-ons is heaven :LZSjoy::LZSjoy::LZSjoy: thank you so much

kyonides

Reforged is laughable
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I don't wanna sound arrogant by asking you to keep making those edits.
Ooops! I already did it... My bad! :D

siriusleenott

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I'm not completely opposed to attempt to do requests if anyone wants anything specific! Just remember that I'm not a pixel artist, so I won't be able to do things from scratch (yet)

siriusleenott

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Here's a new one I've been playing around with. I wanted to make a savanna for one of my maps, and I felt that the game didn't give us enough options to really do it, so I made a simple start for it. Hope you like it!

Savanna.png

kyonides

Reforged is laughable
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Nice tree, but I wonder if the shadow couldn't reflect those spots where the sunlight might still hit the ground because, you know, it's not as full with leaves as the default tree. o_O or am I wrong about that!?

siriusleenott

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Nice tree, but I wonder if the shadow couldn't reflect those spots where the sunlight might still hit the ground because, you know, it's not as full with leaves as the default tree. o_O or am I wrong about that!?

Actually, it is thicker than the RTP tree (since I moved the leaves closer together, with less space in between) and they're using the same shadow, so I thought that it'd be okay.

Also, small new add-on. This is a storefront that goes well with brick walls, inspired by many smaller stores throughout the UK. It should be quite easy to recolor as well, if people want to!

RTP-storefront.png

TeiRaven

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Sirius, I really love your edits! The tree and plant clusters make my heart happy.

And I love the new storefront add-on, it does definitely remind me of some of the places I visited when I was in England! I can't wait to find a place to use it.

Barthdry

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Java
Primarily Uses
RMMV
When i load this tileset it is not coming transparent it is coming white in back. Anyway i will change it

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I turned 17 two months ago and I feel like I've grown (personality-wise) more in this 1 year than all the 16 years I had lived combined.
Ugh, I may have been cumbersomely eventing a bunch of stuff I could have easily done changing the tileset "Passage (4 dir)" and "Ladder" options. Oops :D
I have no idea why some of the program "splash screen" always on top. E.g, RMMZ loading screen stuck on the top blocking anything I want to do until it fully loaded. What is even the purpose?
One of the secret places in the game.
Had a dream last night that I died -- what a way to start the weekend! :'D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MEATLOAFMAN