Swafer

Gremlin
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I really like the third mini game(QTE 2). But iI was wondering if there is a way to have it horizontal instand of vertical .I would like to use it as an heartbeat system.

Sixth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hungarian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@XOMIAK
I just noticed this, sorry.
But I can't help you with that without knowing what you did when the error happened and when did it pop up.
From what I see, it's from a script call, so chances are high that you made a mistake in the script call.

@Swafer
The script is not written in a way that would allow for easy change, I was still in learning phase when I wrote these. I don't have time to change it, so it will probably not happen, sorry.

Tw0Face

Chief Executive Officer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Nice ones. I want to fool around a bit with these. But I need to know if there's a way to use animated charsets (or at least an animated picture) as triggers as well as animated arrow buttons in QTE_Type_2. (I think of doing an army system out of this... two armies fighting against each other and you can prevent enemies from killing your units by pressing a proper button. Your units would be the buttons and the trigger graphics would be enemy units)

Sixth

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hungarian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I don't think that I made it possible to use animated images in these minigames.
I don't have time to do that change either, sorry.

But that's a cool idea you have there, so good luck with it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Oh, stop with the Melodrama...

...Listen to it instead!

anybody else like getting baked whilst coding?

When you go to the beach watch out for coconuts. Coconuts are more dangerous than sharks. Fact.
Try to get into pixelart again, so far its a sucess.
Also finally found a useful pixeltutorial which helps a lot.
♫ Anyone knows an ant can't move a rubber tree plant, but he's got high hopes, he's got high hopes, he's got high apple pie in the sky hopes ♫

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cookie2788