Skateboard Punk Request

Discussion in 'Resource Requests' started by spacerobot, Jun 26, 2012.

Tags:
  1. spacerobot

spacerobot Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    I am looking for a modern skater punk character set both walking normal and with a separate char set riding a skateboard. I am going to make a skater punk RPG and one of the key things that happens is that you find a skateboard and can now skate around the city faster.

The only thing I had in mind for the character was black hair and a mohawk. Other than that he can look like anything.

Is there anything close to this out there anywhere, or can someone help me out with this?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2012
  2. Super Galaxy Convoy

Super Galaxy Convoy Supreme Commander Veteran

First Language:
    Vietnamese
    I have to ask this: Which maker are you using? If it is VXAce, then there is the mohawk included in the character generator, and you might also want to get Lunara's add-on for the character generator as well. You can also try using the famitsu chibi sprite generator

http://www.famitsu.c...ibi/index1.html

For VX, its the same thing, except that VX Doesn't have a built-in character generator, but you can create the character in VXAce then import it to VX. The Chibi sprite generator is for both VX and VXAce.

Now if it is XP, then I'm pretty sure it will have to be custom made. Even though there is a sprite generator for XP, it has no mohawk included.

http://www.geocities...oro4/looseleaf/

The skateboard sprite will have to be custom made as well, since there is no skateboard included in any of the sprite generator that I have mentioned.

Edit:

This is what I got using the character generator:

Mohawk1.png

Remember to credit Lunara since the clothes are from her generator add-on parts.

3. spacerobot

spacerobot Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Oh nice! Thanks for the info. That dude looks cool. Would you be able to edit a skateboard under him with some basic motion animation?

Edit: VXAce is what I will be using.

4. Super Galaxy Convoy

Super Galaxy Convoy Supreme Commander Veteran

First Language:
    Vietnamese
    I'm sorry, but I am not a spriter, so you are going to have to ask someone else to help you with that. The sprite with the skateboard, I think will need to be completely redone or else it just wouldn't look right.